Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Some more from Mockingjay premier:

1XUgCdBO.jpg  YTepHaJD.jpg

Credits: sarasampaios tumblr

:PinkCouture2:  :PinkCouture2:

2:24 Sophia: "These boots are too big for Sara Sampaio. WHY???" THANKS GOD you mean!!! Pretty sure Sara must have thanked the Gods for being on the

shorter side when she saw that outfit with those boots.  

Interesting bts video, Gigi got the best titties imo, the girl who ended up with the long boots (Lima?) has the best ass.

But why did Sara and GIGI have a fall out? I remember when Jourdan called out VS on twitter for taking her out the show to replace her with Kendall Sara favored the tweet.

I don't see how that tweet Is related to Gigi. If anything, It has to do with Kendall. I find It curious how Kendall and Sara have friends in common and how they have been at the same events/parties countless times but there's not even 1 picture of them together. :shifty: Besides, Sara and Gigi used to be close before Gigi and Kendull became bff's. That's a fact. I remember Sara even spent last thanksgiving with the Hadid family. However, the fact they don't seem that close anymore doesn't automatically mean they had a fight or whatever. People naturally grow apart. That's life.

But why did Sara and GIGI have a fall out? I remember when Jourdan called out VS on twitter for taking her out the show to replace her with Kendall Sara favored the tweet.

I don't see how that tweet Is related to Gigi. If anything, It has to do with Kendall. I find It curious how Kendall and Sara have friends in common and how they have been at the same events/parties countless times but there's not even 1 picture of them together.  :shifty: Besides, Sara and Gigi used to be close before Gigi and Kendull became bff's. That's a fact. I remember Sara even spent last thanksgiving with the Hadid family. However, the fact they don't seem that close anymore doesn't automatically mean they had a fight or whatever. People naturally grow apart. That's life.

I get the impression these models and fans generally resent Jenner for using the platform of a reality show as a golden ticket to enter the industry while they had to slave it up the ladder the hard way from anonymity.

It would make sense Hadid & Jenner are better friends, both being from CA, a little bit younger, desire to mix in celeb circles etc. Personally I don't find Jenner that attractive, mostly I think because I still see her as the snotty kid from KUWTK.

Was brief but imo SS looked the sexiest & facially prettiest in that vid.