Bellazon

Ladies of Disney

Joe > Average

Ladies of Disney   

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite of these?

• Princess Jasmine (Aladdin)
    • Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
    • Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
    • Mulan (Mulan)
    • Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
  2. 2. Best Villain of These?

• The Queen (aka "The Wicked Queen) (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)
    • Maleficent (sefl styled "The Mistress of All Evil) (Sleeping Beauty)
    • Cruella De Ville (The 101 Dalmations)
    • Ursula (The Little Mermaid)

Belle, because she is beautiful and she falls in love with someone not for his beauty :whistle:

and Cruella! because there are real women like that in the life! :ninja:

Bella deserves a special award for her kind heart, yes :yes: and because she loved books!! I absolutely adored that fact about her :heart:

Belle, because she is beautiful and she falls in love with someone not for his beauty :whistle:

Bella deserves a special award for her kind heart, yes :yes: and because she loved books!! I absolutely adored that fact about her :heart:

Well maybe Belle is just into bestiality?! :ninja:

:whistle:

For Kiki :heart:

That proper brought back some memories as a child. I remember the line, "Im the leader, i'll say when we go.....okay lets go" :p

:laugh:

I remember i was out one night, with a whole group of my friends, i reckon there was about 8-10 of us. We were in this pub and for some reason we all started singing this song, it started off quite slowly and quietly but as we got more n more into it the volume and effort increased by the end of it we managed to not only get the other people's attention in the pub but also got them singing it too!! :rofl: It was the funniest sight seeing all these grown ups singing a disney song :laugh: :laugh: Then we all stopped cheered and got back to our respective convosations :p

Also a classic :)

Well maybe Belle is just into bestiality?! :ninja:

:whistle:

Glad she didn´t meet King Kong in that case!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey :persuazn: . Well, she didn't intend to, she did it in panic to distract him when Aladdin almost got caught. But that only makes her case stronger. She wasn't only beautiful, but brave and smart too. She was a princess, but yet willing to swallow her pride to kiss an evil, ugly old man to help save them all. When the Geanie said that he couldn't make anyone fall in love with anyone else, she knew making him think otherwise would be the perfect way to stall Jafar. It was because she hated him so much that she was able to make him think his wish had actually worked. It only worked briefly, but if Jafar had seen Aladdin from the start they would have had no chance :morning: :ninja: . Of course Mulan and Belle made greater sacrifices. Belle agreed to life inprisonment to a huge cranky monster to save her father's life. For all she knew she had a better chance of surviving in war with Mulan than not gettin killed, eaten ect. but I just thought Jasmine was an underdog before I saw the score and that she had more spark and charisma, though all great of course :) .

• 10 months later...

Yeah, Pocahantis :blush: so athletic and free and what a voice :blush: (though same voice as Jasmine and Mulan of course, Lea Solanga :wub: ) I think either I deleted those with no votes after a certain number of months or I had decided to make a part 2 but forgot, guess I'll get to it :ninja: . I wonder who the villains should be for that one. With the way Ariel is winning here I guess there's no one that could compete with Ursula in the second one? But there's the Evil Stepmother of course and I love the one from Emperor's New Groove, though I could use a couple more...

Yeah, Pocahantis :blush: so athletic and free and what a voice :blush: (though same voice as Jasmine and Mulan of course, Lea Solanga :wub: ) I think either I deleted those with no votes after a certain number of months or I had decided to make a part 2 but forgot, guess I'll get to it :ninja: . I wonder who the villains should be for that one. With the way Ariel is winning here I guess there's no one that could compete with Ursula in the second one? But there's the Evil Stepmother of course and I love the one from Emperor's New Groove, though I could use a couple more...