Bellazon

Ladies of Disney

Joe > Average

Ladies of Disney   

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite of these?

• Princess Jasmine (Aladdin)
    • Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
    • Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
    • Mulan (Mulan)
    • Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
  2. 2. Best Villain of These?

• The Queen (aka "The Wicked Queen) (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)
    • Maleficent (sefl styled "The Mistress of All Evil) (Sleeping Beauty)
    • Cruella De Ville (The 101 Dalmations)
    • Ursula (The Little Mermaid)

So much great commentary, I'll have to get to more when I get back :hug: .

Oh my God Joe! U reallyreally need tenderness in your life, don't ya?

:rofl::ninja:

I :heart: your poll

Belle

The Queen(snow white)

Glad you like :heythere: !

I am disappointed that Cindy didn't make it on the list :cry: I love her and my room shows it :ninja:

Anyways, I picked Mulan and Maleficent :evil:

:pinch::ninja: Actually, she did make the list :ninja: . I just ideally prefer 5 or less names per poll (to maximize competitiveness) so I just deleted the extra two with no votes :ninja: . But thanks for voting anyways :D .

This poll rocks like hell! :D

Seriously, one of the best polls ever...

For Kiki :heart:

Oh thank you! :blush:

This movie is certainly my favorite ever but it's also one of my biggest traumatism in my childhood :cry:

I was 7 when the movie was released in France and my neighbor (family of assholes) asked to my parents if they would mind if my brother (was 12) and my sister (was 9) could come with their family in movie theater to see the movie?

With my little voice I said "et moi?" (how about me) and the father of this evil family looked at me (oh i hated this guy!) & said No u are too young to go to 2 movies! TOO YOUNG??!!!!!! Her younger daughter was 4 and she was going with them!

I was devastated :cry2: I remember that i've cried all the afternoon & when my brother & sister came back from the movie i've cried even more :cry2: :cry2:

To ease my sadness my mom :heart: told me that she would buy me the book & the record & she did it because she is the most fantastic mom on hearth :blush: I listened this record about 4 times by day (crying because of the movie end) during about a year...I still have it and i willnever part of it!

I've finally seen the movie... 7 years later! And i've cried like the baby I was!

catsbm.jpg my record :wub: Rox & Rouky is the French title

This movie is certainly my favorite ever but it's also one of my biggest traumatism in my childhood :cry:

I was 7 when the movie was released in France and my neighbor (family of assholes) asked to my parents if they would mind if my brother (was 12) and my sister (was 9) could come with their family in movie theater to see the movie?

With my little voice I said "et moi?" (how about me) and the father of this evil family looked at me (oh i hated this guy!) & said No u are too young to go to 2 movies! TOO YOUNG??!!!!!! Her younger daughter was 4 and she was going with them!

I was devastated :cry2: I remember that i've cried all the afternoon & when my brother & sister came back from the movie i've cried even more :cry2: :cry2:

To ease my sadness my mom :heart: told me that she would by me the book & the record & she did it because she is the most fantastic mom on hearth :blush: I listened this record about 4 times by day (crying because of the movie end) during about a year...I still have it and i willnever part of it!

I've finally seen the movie... 7 years later! And i've cried like the baby I was!

catsbm.jpg my record :wub: Rox & Rouky is the French title

Awww kiki :blush:

JA who doesnt like a good disney flick I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sleeping beauty SOOOOOOOOOOOOO my fave, and my little one is joining the ranks as well, her Faves are Ariel & Belle, but SHE REALLY DIGS THE BEAST dont tell me why, but we go to Epcot and she is freaks out yelling the BEAST i want my picture with the BEAST, so FREAKING CUTE

JA who doesnt like a good disney flick I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sleeping beauty SOOOOOOOOOOOOO my fave, and my little one is joining the ranks as well, her Faves are Ariel & Belle, but SHE REALLY DIGS THE BEAST dont tell me why, but we go to Epcot and she is freaks out yelling the BEAST i want my picture with the BEAST, so FREAKING CUTE

My favorite Disney princess is Jasmine. I love that fierey, strong willed woman. reminds me of someone special.

My daughter is more a cinderella girl, and she loves stitch. But, she did dress as Aurora for Halloween 2 years ago as well.

Oooh Kiki :wub::heart::hug:

I cried like a baby as well when seing it :blush: First I got only a book, then I saw the movie and I was like :cry: the whole movie, because it was just too strong when it goes to emotions...oh my :cry:

Damn that evil family!!! :persuazn: I hope their car had broken at least :evil: and your mum is great :wub: Mums are amazing, they always find a way how to ease a childs pain :) but fathers are great at that as well :D

I remember when I was like eight or so, the Lion King came to Slovakia, it was a big boom, I wanted to see it so hard but couldn´t afford it and then there was no one with me to go to the cinema, because both of my parent were working hard and my siblings were "too old for that". But my mum bought me a book which I absolutely loved, and some time later, my dad went to Germany on a business trip...I remember the Saturday like it was yesterday :) I woke up at six o´clock, went to the living room, and there was the video-cassete of Lion King lying on the table!!! My parents were both sleeping in their beds, dad came back like in late night when I was sleeping, so he left the cassete on the table. It was in German language (I didn´t know a word from German back then) but I absolutely didn´t care :D I watched it for like...ten times a day :D :D

I still love Lion King :wub:

I remember when I was like eight or so, the Lion King came to Slovakia, it was a big boom, I wanted to see it so hard but couldn´t afford it and then there was no one with me to go to the cinema, because both of my parent were working hard and my siblings were "too old for that". But my mum bought me a book which I absolutely loved, and some time later, my dad went to Germany on a business trip...I remember the Saturday like it was yesterday :) I woke up at six o´clock, went to the living room, and there was the video-cassete of Lion King lying on the table!!! My parents were both sleeping in their beds, dad came back like in late night when I was sleeping, so he left the cassete on the table. It was in German language (I didn´t know a word from German back then) but I absolutely didn´t care :D I watched it for like...ten times a day :D :D

What a sweet story :wub2: Might be a great way to learn German :laugh:

What a sweet story :wub2: Might be a great way to learn German :laugh:

I thought that as well :laugh: unfortunately, I´m an absolute anti-germanist :( I was learning german for like...6 years, I was an A-girl from German mostly, and still...I remmeber nothing!! NOTHING!!

And I so SO envy those who can speak German :no: I´ve just fallen in love with English :shrug: