Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Probably doesn't mean anything but all the VS Swim videos they've released have all been captioned with "Beach Angel" and they included Candice, Bee, Lily, Elsa and Lais. There were other girls who were part of the swim shoot who aren't getting called Angels but :idk: I'm just surprised Lais got a feature.

Happy New Years, guys. :heart:

Probably doesn't mean anything but all the VS Swim videos they've released have all been captioned with "Beach Angel" and they included Candice, Bee, Lily, Elsa and Lais. There were other girls who were part of the swim shoot who aren't getting called Angels but I%20dont%20know.gif I'm just surprised Lais got a feature.

Happy New Years, guys. :heart:

It wouldn't be the first time VS calls a non Angel an Angel. It actually wouldn't be the first time they do that with Lais.

Happy New Year, Bellazonian VS Model Fans!!! :flower:

Haha oh man John Oliver is the best.

I can see them waiting until the swim show to announce Elsa as angel. Can't wait for them to start working on it again in the new year.

On a non VS related note: Happy new years everyone if you haven't celebrated yet hope it is all safe and fun, if you already have celebrated, hope the hangover isn't too bad.