Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

They probably still own rights of the Doutzen footage but not Lindsay's, maybe they will film a new one once they don't have the rights for Doutzen anymore? Probably for the next SAS in summer.

^ Oh, it's not? :p When is it?

I think they posted one time  for Lais' birthday as well.

April 28th.

Seriously it's all over her IG, I can't believe the lazy fuckers just google it :rofl:

They took out scenes with Lindsay and replace them with scenes with Candice (about 2---so more Candi :nicole:); Doutzen is still in the commercial :idk: :D; Behati is not in it although she is the SAS model (perhaps not enough time or budget constraints from London show?) :idk:; Adriana still in it :D

At the rate they are losing VS girls and not making a new SAS commercial, there will come a day when they will simply have the bras and panties on a pedestal or stapled to the wall and that's it :D

Lindsay & Doutzen are probably the last pretty faces VS has had and they are leaving! Except for Adriana the faces left are not that great.

srsly lindsay is the most average looking model vs ever had

btw who ever said kendall isnt a good spokesperson, i think shes great! look at this interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMzLRQC4-FQ she looks gorgeous in it too

They took out scenes with Lindsay and replace them with scenes with Candice (about 2---so more Candi :nicole:); Doutzen is still in the commercial I%20dont%20know.gifsmily%20new%20one.gif; Behati is not in it although she is the SAS model (perhaps not enough time or budget constraints from London show?) I%20dont%20know.gif; Adriana still in it smily%20new%20one.gif

Lol @ the overuse of slo-mo.

At the rate they are losing VS girls and not making a new SAS commercial, there will come a day when they will simply have the bras and panties on a pedestal or stapled to the wall and that's it smily%20new%20one.gif

Funny you would say that b/c they did do that!!! :rofl: I remember a few years ago when they launched the "Supermodel Obsessions" collection we had to put the display bras on T-rod fixtures under these domes on pedestals! :nicole: I am pretty sure they still do that in some store. Also, we had to pin some of the bras and panties onto padded boards and hang them on the walls like "works of art." Not exactly stapling but close enough :p

At the rate they are losing VS girls and not making a new SAS commercial, there will come a day when they will simply have the bras and panties on a pedestal or stapled to the wall and that's it smily%20new%20one.gif

Funny you would say that b/c they did do that!!! :rofl: I remember a few years ago when they launched the "Supermodel Obsessions" collection we had to put the display bras on T-rod fixtures under these domes on pedestals! :nicole: I am pretty sure they still do that in some store. Also, we had to pin some of the bras and panties onto padded boards and hang them on the walls like "works of art." Not exactly stapling but close enough :p

Sounds more like a science project than a retail setting :rofl: