Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

There's NO Fantasy Bra in the catalog y'all

Also NO Adriana, NO Alessandra, NO Martha, and very little Lily ... So the FB must be in the Volume II of the catalog. Stella owned this catalog, she has more pictures than any other model followed by Behati and Candice.

The Fantasy Bra is NOT in this catalog. My logic is that since the VSFS will be tapped a month later than usual this year, they will release the FB in the Volume II and that's where we'll see the pictures from Adriana, Alessandra and all the girls we're missing.

But Martha doesn't even have a shot at getting the FB. As of today she still has no contract with VS and she wasn't in their recent big swim shoot either so a contract is clearly not in the cards for her right now. Me thinks the FB it's Adriana, Lily or Behati.

Also if someone repost the catalog please credit me and/or BZ, don't be a dick and give credits.

The Stella pics look really nice, except not the biggest fan of the mask on her face, I want to see her pretty face :chicken: Thanks for uploading!

Do you think they'll do it like last year? Release the catalogue with all the pages but the 2 Fantasy Bra spots? Despite the fact I thought initially it would be Behati at the beginning of this year I feel more and more likely that it could be Adriana or Lily.