Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

ugh, stella..... I went to her instagram to see how many facial expressions does she have. I went 78w before and I only could find 1.....

Anyone accepts the challenge of finding a second facial expression? lol Just don't like her at all...

ugh, stella..... I went to her instagram to see how many facial expressions does she have. I went 78w before and I only could find 1.....

Anyone accepts the challenge of finding a second facial expression? lol Just don't like her at all...

same here.

Hope Lily got the FB since I'm starting to think there are no many chances for Doutzen to get it >.<

Wow Jasmine has a solo VS event?! That's a pretty big deal. I could totally see her becoming an angel tbh. Eventually they will dump Lais like they tend to do with all their models of color unfortunately, and Jasmine is probably gonna be the replacement.

Christmas Catalog is kinda underwhelming. I'm still not onboard with Stella, and Bridget to me will always be a plainer Behati (if that was even possible lol). I like Nadine, but she makes me miss Erin tbh. The new crop of VS models is getting more and more anonymous than ever before.

BTW, it is Behati on the back cover, NOT Candice.

I thought the same about that exact same picture. Like she farted and was trying to crawl away from it.

:laugh:

I like the catalog, is kinda weird not to many Angels are in it, however I think is nice VS is giving the new girls opportunity as well.

Sometimes VS hides the Fantasy Bra from the catalog, I remember they did the same with Alessandra in 2012 the catalog was released online but not the Fantasy Bra until the actual announcement date which should be soon around this month, then usually when you get the catalog on the mail the photo is inside. ;)

Is probably Behati or Lily wearing the Fantasy Bra.

Just edited the post, sorry y'all but they ook the same so I thought it was Candice, i just went with the first ass-less blonde that crossed my mind  :ninja:

@RafSecret nope, no Fantasy Bra in the catalog, last year page 68&69 were missing from the server so I knew the FB would be there. This year there's no pages missing. I'm sure the FB will be in the Volume II, which will be released in a closer date to the show's tapping.

As for Jasmine's fragrance launch: Keep in mind that with the exception of Alessandra all the other Angels are currently doing beauty for other brands, some of them most likely even have exclusivity so VS can't use them anymore. That's why this year the fragrances have been launched by non-Angels.

As for Jasmine's fragrance launch: Keep in mind that with the exception of Alessandra all the other Angels are currently doing beauty for other brands, some of them most likely even have exclusivity so VS can't use them anymore. That's why this year the fragrances have been launched by non-Angels.

I've been saying it for years but some of the Angels' contracts are about to end. #Jasmine4TokenBlackAngel #NoMoreAdriana

ETA: Page 666, spooky!