Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I liked that video A LOT! There was so much more energy and charisma in that video than in the whole editorial. And for the first time, I felt like all the girls came across as very genuine.

I find it so much more interesting to see the BTS footage of the girls messing around on set, talking to each other, than anything else tbh. Love the dynamic with Adriana, Lily, and Candice.

It was so much fresher than the stupid behind the scenes videos for VS where they have to push a product and act like sex bombs. I liked how Adriana spoke about aging and how she doesn't like to live a glamorous lifestyle. So much more interesting and fresh than any other interviews I have seen with the angels where all they talk about is dieting, boxing, and how they feel sexy in VS lingerie *cringes*

Shame on them for cutting out Ale completely, and no interviews with Lais or Elsa :(

Shame on them for cutting out Ale completely, and no interviews with Lais or Elsa :(

100% agree one of the longest tenured and most well known angels and they don't even interview her or show her in the video. I get why they didn't interview Elsa and Lais since the are technically not angels but they had no reason to completley cut out Ale from the whole video.

I wish I knew she is probably used to it by now. I found the lack of attention she got when she had the FB shocking but now im used to her never getting attention. Yet when VS always runs to her and Adriana when they need their big announcements promoted.

I love the video, even if the first couple minute were the usual bullshit "I came from a small town blablabla", the girls do come across as more genuine in those couple of minutes than they've ever done in a VS video. Also it shows the editorial makes no sense because in the  video the Lily/Adriana/Candice shot looks gorgeous and much better than most of the pictures included in the actual editorial tbh. IDK wht happened when it came down to choosing the pictures for the magazine but I doubt it was lack of good pictures from the girls

And did Candice (finally) gain some weight? She looks a lot better these days, good for her (Y).

Christmas catalog still not in the VS server, them fuckers learned not to leak it earlier. Will check again tomorrow just in case

Didn't they not put the FB last year either with the rest of the images? They learned. :rofl:

They should just get Gigi Hadid for PINK. She ticks all the boxes. Young and very girly looking, huge social media presence, very great at speaking, and is a decent model. Damn VS it's so simple yet they fail so hard! haha

Christmas catalog still not in the VS server, them fuckers learned not to leak it earlier. Will check again tomorrow just in case

Didn't they not put the FB last year either with the rest of the images? They learned. :rofl:

Nope, they didn't.

This year they didn't put the Christmas catalog cover or the catalog itself at all, at least not yet.

They should just get Gigi Hadid for PINK. She ticks all the boxes. Young and very girly looking, huge social media presence, very great at speaking, and is a decent model. Damn VS it's so simple yet they fail so hard! haha

I love Gigi and I think she would be perfect for Pink. But I'm not sure about her catwalk. Need to be improved! But in the end... Even Lily A. wasn't that good at strutting but she's an angel and has gotten better!

I love Gigi and I think she would be perfect for Pink. But I'm not sure about her catwalk. Need to be improved! But in the end... Even Lily A. wasn't that good at strutting but she's an angel and has gotten better!

I agree Gigi is great for lookbooks with lingerie and swimsuit and VS should totally use her, for either pink or the mainline. I have never seen her walk but what she lacks in walk she has in personality.