Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I could imagine it in this way: she walking inside the mansion dressed, going up the stairs... the camera behind her, walking by the corridor like searching something... finding the bedroom, taking off clothes to show a beautiful lingerie set and taking the perfume from her purse and using it... meanwhile showing men feet while up the stairs... later a hand opening the door, and showing her in the bed very seductive, close up, and then the image of the min 0:34 ... with a sexy song like, I don't know... buttons (pussycat dolls), American woman (lenny kravitz), Skins (Rihanna) or get the version of crazy in love (beyonce) for 50shades movie. With less color f***n edition (seriously, I hate what they made with her skin) and no flashes and all that fast images.

e.e

^ You got the ideas !

I agree ThePinkDiet love Lais over Jasmine and I like Gracie too but she seems too cute for there sexier shoots like this. It makes sense thought a non angel doing fragrance since most of them have contracts with other companies doing fragrances.

Jasmine gets her own Scandalous commercial. She looks great.

I agree as well I prefer Lais as an Angel however they have never given Lais her own campaign or commercial so this is suspicious lol btw some sites are calling Jasmine a VS Angel already :cain: don't know why but same thing kinda happened with Karlie.

^ lmao holy shit. When I first saw the commercial the very first thing out of my mouth to my friend was: "My god she's lacking sex appeal. She reminds me more of an actress who belongs on shows like Scandal... and the Blacklist"

I'll stand by it, Jazzy looks like an actress, not a model.