Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Better not be just a rumour ! Most of us have been finger crossing for years now since her cancellation of joining VSFS circa 2008-2009 or something. Now even more exciting since she's no more a typical supermodel, she's a hot supermodel mama!! Just like Isabeli & err maybe Adriana, Ale etc yeahh!

Btw, love the new Fantasy Bras, and also love how they make it a 'dual combo'~

Meet Adriana & Alessandra in Las Vegas

Nov 4, 2014 - Having not one but TWO $2 million dollar bras is pretty over-the-top, so what better place to kick it off than in Las Vegas! Stop by Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Mall on Thursday, November 13, from 12-1pm and 6-7pm to celebrate the Dream Angels Fantasy Bras with Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio. You can have your photo taken with the Angels and instantly share it on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Plus, triple points for Angel VIP and Forever Cardholders. The bras, designed exclusively for Victoria’s Secret by Mouawad, will remain on display at the store through November 16.

vsallaccess

Don't think this was posted yet.....Of course they throw the angel term around, so I"m not convinced they know Jasmine is a new angel....but they also say this is alessandra and adriana's last year...

Victoria’s Secret anoints new ‘angels’

It’s out with the old and in with the new at Victoria’s Secret.
Jasmine Tookes is the hot new “angel” appearing on the cover of the lingerie giant’s catalog.
Shanina Shaik, the Aussie beauty who dates Tyson Beckford, will also be walking in the show in London on Dec. 9.
The company is replacing Miranda Kerr, who has “graduated” from the angels team.
And sources tell me that this will be the last year for Brazilian beauties Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima, who will be wearing this year’s gem-encrusted bras.

Thongs don’t help anyone beat Father Time.

http://pagesix.com/2014/11/05/victoria-secret-fashion-show-gets-a-shake-up/

Actually i've always thought Page Six was pure bullshit :ninja:

I wouldnt be surprised if indeed Adriana & Alessandra are leaving but I doubt VS would "replace them" with Jasmine or Shanina who barely does VS at all, they also say VS is looking to replave Miranda who hasn't been with the company for more than year and was already replaced by Karlie.

This was posted in the VSFS thread.

so ale and dri are not leaving VS !!