Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The Angel line-up has been released. Elsa is not on it.

https://www.victoriassecret.com/fashion-show/

I must say I'm positively surprised to say Lindsay is in that Line-Up. I really expected her to be this years Erin since Lindsay has done so little work for VS lately.

Lindsay was in the press release though and she's on good terms with VS higher-ups.

Ed's first "no" response was to the statement "Queens of an era. They will never be forgotten but the farewell doesn't mean the end of Victoria's Secret."

Keep in mind the original statement/question was regarding Adri & Ale leaving this year. Considering there in only a little more than 7 weeks left to this year and the fashion show is in a few weeks,  Ed is telling the truth ;) He could have twisted the intent of the statement/question and chose to interpret it in a different way to throw us off but at the same time not lie.

I think y'all are reading too deep into this. He already said it's bullshit, leave it at that. Every year there's rumors they may be leaving and they're still there and other girls just leave and no one sees it coming.

Also, I doubt VS would let them both go at the same time, if anything I would say Ale could be leaving because she released her own Swim line but since she barely does catalog with VS I'm not even sure how that would affect her contract at all. I'd love to see Adriana finally moving on from VS especially after 2014 was such a great year for her but I don't think VS is willing to let them go both the same year.

Ed could have just ignored it but he actually took the time to reply, he also clarified that they didn't even invite Miranda this year for the show.

I think y'all are reading too deep into this. He already said it's bullshit, leave it at that. Every year there's rumors they may be leaving and they're still there and other girls just leave and no one sees it coming.

Also, I doubt VS would let them both go at the same time, if anything I would say Ale could be leaving because she released her own Swim line but since she barely does catalog with VS I'm not even sure how that would affect her contract at all. I'd love to see Adriana finally moving on from VS especially after 2014 was such a great year for her but I don't think VS is willing to let them go both the same year.

Ed could have just ignored it but he actually took the time to reply, he also clarified that they didn't even invite Miranda this year for the show.

This.

I also really doubt that VS would promote them so heavily if they are indeed leaving this year, when this would be a perfect opportunity to promote some of the girls that are staying. Why would they give them the FB?! To satisfy the fans who want them to have a proper farewell... Maybe, but I have a hard time believing that. They could of just let them close the show and let that be it...

When the other girls left VS, they had replacements in their lineup, but now I feel like the only one worth mentioning is Candice and maybe Doutzen. Other girls are not that popular or barely work for VS.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. But if they are leaving I will definitely miss them in the show (especially Adriana). ;)

Actually, VS has been downgrading each time. Alessandra/Adriana aren't as famous as Gisele/Heidi/Tyra who themselves weren't on the same level as Karen/Stpehanie/Laetitia. It has little to do with VS and more with how models are perceived by society.

^ They have indeed, but they are not stupid. They never let the star power girls leave at the same time. Hell not even Heidi got a goodbye and some fans were upset about it, be realistic, VS gives zero fucks about pleasing the fans so I doubt the two FB thing is VS trying to give them a farewell that keeps fans happy. It's just VS doing a bigger show and that's it