Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Yeah they don't want you to steal their thunder Pinky.

I actually like those two commercials. Especially the dream angel one. Lais looks beautiful on the staircase in the red. It still has a bit of overkill with the lighting but it wasn't as intense and over the top as the scandalous commercial. Karlie's solo is also really really nice compared to the other one they shot a few months ago.

Pinky, Thanks for those.  IT is funny that they posted just after you.

Kevork, I completely agree with you.  LOVE those commercials.  The music was working too. Lais looked amazing in the red.

What was the music in the holiday commercial? I saw on the commercial for Heavenly mentioned Jessie Ware, "Say You Love Me".

^ Yes, but not that early and exactly right after I posted (check time stamp). Whatever (Y)

Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure they have some Google alert thingy and that's how they knew you got there first, I just meant that they'd have posted it today anyway.

Could it be they are doing three volumes this year instead of two? We're still missing half of the shoots and I don't think VS wants to waste time and money like that o.O

EDIT: Where did you guys see Volume 2? I don't see it, they have Holiday Fashion 2 but the name of the Christmas collection is Dreams & Fantasies and the Vol 2 of that one is not out yet

EDIT: Where did you guys see Volume 2? I don't see it, they have Holiday Fashion 2 but the name of the Christmas collection is Dreams & Fantasies and the Vol 2 of that one is not out yet

Ahhhh ok cool. Let's hope they release that soon then.

Looking at the catalogs listed each say vol 1-2 etc, but the dreams and fantasies doesn't even say vol. 1. It may not mean anthing, but are they even going to put out vol. 2 like usual.

Vol 1 never has the number, it's the same for the Swim catalogs.

I don't think the one with Lily on the cover is Vol 2 of Christmas tbh, it came out way too soon after Vol 1 (even before the FBs were announced) and it doesn't even have the same name. Unless they are planning to release Vol 3 with a different name, I think we should see Vol 2 of Dreams & Fantasies next week or the same week of the show

IMG updated their website and they have this in Elsa's info

Stockholm, Sweden native Elsa Hosk began modeling at age fifteen after her father submitted photographs to a local agency at the advice of a family friend, a former model. For several years, Hosk balanced her modeling career with a professional basketball career, eventually leaving the court to pursue modeling full time.

Hosk made her runway debut during the Spring 2012 season, walking for Christian Dior, Giambattista Valli, Carolina Herrera, Oscar de la Renta, Acne Jeans, and Joseph Altuzarra. However, she received her big break courtesy of Victoria’s Secret annual televised fashion show. Most notably, Hosk was selected to appear in numerous seasonal print and television advertising campaigns for the sportswear and intimate apparel behemoth; She served as a brand ambassador for its Pink line for two consecutive years, and recently received the company’s prestigious “Contract Angel” title.

In addition to the aforementioned, Hosk appeared in advertising campaigns for Guess, photographed Ellen von Unwerth, for five consecutive seasons; She has also fronted campaigns for CoverGirl cosmetics, Barneys New York, Free People, H&M, Gorsuch, Vichy, and Prêt a Surf. Hosk’s magazine covers, meanwhile, include GQ Romania photographed by Gomillion and Leupold, and Elle Italia by Alexei Hay. 

Select editorial features include Vogue Italia, Mexico, and Brazil, by Sebastian Kim, and Vincent Peters; Harper’s Bazaar, Dazed, Flair, Marie Claire, Amica, Lula, D, V, and S magazines, by the likes of Bruce Weber, Kayt Jones, Russell James, Lachlan Bailey, Alexi Lubomirski, and Ben Watts; and Victory Journal, Plaza, Wallpaper, and Perfect magazine, and the international editions of Elle US, Italia, Sweden, Norway, Russia, Germany, and Serbia, by Phillippe Salomon, Yu Tsai, Andreas Kock, Manolo Campion, Robert Erdmann, and Gilles Bensimon. 

In April 2012, Guy Aroch installed an exhibition dedicated exclusively to Elsa at New York City’s Milk Gallery. Off-duty, Hosk is a budding film actress. Select credits include She’s a Rainbow directed by Drew Reilly, La Prochaine Fois developed by Duffy Higgins and John Jaxheimer, Swedish Girls directed by J Dauphin, and several short films created by Aroch. She is also a dedicated philanthropist, and actively involved with Fair Girls, an organization dedicated to helping young women escape human trafficking.

So excited for her. Great news. And it's very clear she is finally moving up from Pink. I'm pretty sure she will have 2 looks this year and will actually film something with the Angels. Hopefully after the show they update the Angel lineup on VS All Access.

It would make sense because in 2011 they still had Chanel as the main Pink face, then they dropped her and Elsa took over all of 2012 & 2013 and recently started doing mainline. She hasn't done anything for Pink in months except for one event she did with Rachel Hilbert and most likely because they didn't want to send a random girl alone.

I say that if she doesn't get introduced in the show this year then it will be with one of the campaigns she already shot for 2015, VS has waited before to introduce Angels even if they had signed them already. Izabel & Selita were signed already in 2005 but VS decided to introduce KK and credited them in 2006 and they had signed Doutzen in 2007 too but they waited until 2008 .