Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I don't get how it's dumb. :idk: Adriana's VS contract is obviously considerably more than Ale's. It's probably one of, if not, the biggest contract in the modeling world. While I do want her to leave, she is smart in staying as long as she can. And now that she finally got out of her VS Beauty contract, forget it! It's back to the best of both worlds. And Ale pretty much said the same shit to me. That she knows she can't do it forever, but as long as she keeps looking good she will stay. At this point, it's obviously their choice to leave. VS will hold on to them as long as they can. And Adriana is living the life right now being hot in HF and still getting commercial money. She doesn't seem to have the strict obligations that the newer girls do (and since there's so many...), so she can do both easily. I wouldn't leave either. You would have to basically kick my ass out and tear up my contract in my face. Sorry guys! Looks like we are in for another 5+ years. Mark my words, Candice will be gone before her. :chicken:

Lindsay said this to Vogue UK:

"I'm transitioning just now," said Lindsay Ellingson - previously an Angel, but not in this show. "I love Victoria's Secret, and I'll be happy to do the show for as long as they want me, but I'm also starting a cosmetics line, Wander Beauty, which launches in the spring. My friends call me 'the walking Sephora' and I have learned so much over the years, so that's definitely my next big project."

I don't get how it's dumb. :idk: Adriana's VS contract is obviously considerably more than Ale's. It's probably one of, if not, the biggest contract in the modeling world. While I do want her to leave, she is smart in staying as long as she can. And now that she finally got out of her VS Beauty contract, forget it! It's back to the best of both worlds. And Ale pretty much said the same shit to me. That she knows she can't do it forever, but as long as she keeps looking good she will stay. At this point, it's obviously their choice to leave. VS will hold on to them as long as they can. And Adriana is living the life right now being hot in HF and still getting commercial money. She doesn't seem to have the strict obligations that the newer girls do (and since there's so many...), so she can do both easily. I wouldn't leave either. You would have to basically kick my ass out and tear up my contract in my face. Sorry guys! Looks like we are in for another 5+ years. Mark my words, Candice will be gone before her. :chicken:

+1

Why would she turn down those at least 2 to 5 millions a year she is making with VS? She obviously downgraded the amount of VS work she does yearly and that allowed her to do more things outside VS, she has Maybelline now too and she is more on demand than ever before. VS is just her cash cow and we know they will want her to stay as long as possible, Adriana is the new Heidi and everyone needs to admit it.

Alessandra on the other hand, has never had a successful HF career, I think she should have left around the same time as Izabel/Karolina when she was still young and had a chance of breaking in the industry. Now once she's done with VS all she'll have is her swimwear line and whatever lame latin brands she's working with these days, I think she'll be a similar career as Selita and Marisa once she cuts ties with VS.

That being said, I do want Adriana to leave. But as long as she works as much as she did this year and looks that great in lingerie, I don't particularly care if she stays with VS until she's 40, good for her that she's making all that money.

I don't know if you guys watch it but Selita really made a good name for herself post VS since being in Kevin Hart's "Real Husbands of Hollywood" its a comedy show basically parodying those real housewives shows shes been on since season 2 and is actually a good actor and funny. Of all the models I have seen "transition" to acting lately I think Selita has done best and she is doing comedy which is hard to be successful in.

Other news I think Ale is probably leaving soon if not sometime this year after next years show I could see her leaving. She doesn't have a Swim contract because of her own line, barely does lingerie and only gets calls for VSX, commercials and the VSFS.

Lindsay looked so good in all the pics I've seen from this year's show. She was radiant.  Best of luck to her in the future.  I hope that she is able to come back and walk now and then, like Isabeli or Iza.

The whole show, in my opinion was pretty darn good.

The first Holiday commercial is lovely.  I really liked it. Behati's got just the right amount of playfulness.  Adriana smoulders as usual. Lais just makes me melt.

I liked the new commercial. I do wish they wouldn't cut back and forth so much. I don't know how much different it can be trying to sell lingerie, but it is time for a new theme for the commercials. The mansion has been done for several years now.

VS has cut down on a lot of their non-lingerie product lines so it would be easy for Adriana and Ale to do very little while still being contracted angels.

What are your angel predictions/forecast for 2015? Who will be used extensively, who will be neglected, and who will eventually leave next year?

I think next year will be all about Elsa and Behati. They will definitely start pushing Elsa the way they did with Candice in 2010/2011. Ale and Adriana will work consistently, but not as often as before. I think Doutzen will be a back-burner angel along with Karlie. Not sure what Lily's status will be like. I can definitely see Candice slowing down a bit.

I literally have no clue who will leave next year. But if I had to guess, I would say it's gonna be Doutzen :/ or maybe, maybe even Candice.

I don't know with Doutzen. Her VS contract should have been up early this year/end of last. So if she's still around she must have signed again. But it's hard to tell with VS because they don't make announcements. They don't say something like we have resigned or announce a new Angel the way they used to. I think the lineup now plus Elsa will definitely be for 2015. Adriana and Alessandra basically have both said when they're ready they will leave. So they obviously don't have to do much anymore. It seems VS are only bringing them out now for the major stuff. The holiday campaign and the fashion show. Candice, Behati , Lily will probably do the most work and Elsa will get a big push. Lais will be in everything like she has been all year and still won't be given Angel title. Don't know though in terms of how much work Doutzen or Karlie will get. And based on the swim shoot we will see Jac and Josephine a lot. I think Sara will continue to work for them more. Stella hopefully and Rachel will do Pink.