Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I can think of a bunch of other girls who do look silly posing with their mouth open. At least it works for her. And in this shot because there are times I even say why is her mouth open? in certain shots, but this is not one of them. I actually agree with TheBombshell for once. It wouldn't have had the same effect if she was just posing like that, with her head tilted just like that and her mouth closed.

You just so BLEW UP BOOM KABOOM! the "do not quote images" rules.

Oh when you do something wrong you are doing it goood!

And you make me do it too... :gocho: DOUBLE QUOTED PICTURES!! CHECK!!!

(sorry pink, it was way too tempting)

I like Barbara do not follow your normal rules Mortal :evil:

Yall misunderstood me. Let me clear it up one last time.

In that particular catalogue cover shot, Adriana looks great: hair, legs, mouth, everything. I don't mind it at all. Yes, it adds to the overall effect.

There are certain other times however, where I find it unnecessary for her to pose with it open. I count in those many public appearances and more of the candid shots rather than editorial. (not counting the pics by Ellen Von U).

Yes, many do it, including VS models, including on the runway.

Let's bet how many will blow a kiss/feed a fish at the end of the runway during this years'show. I beg for once they don't.

Yall misunderstood me. Let me clear it up one last time.

In that particular catalogue cover shot, Adriana looks great: hair, legs, mouth, everything. I don't mind it at all. Yes, it adds to the overall effect.

There are certain other times however, where I find it unnecessary for her to pose with it open. I count in those many public appearances and more of the candid shots rather than editorial. (not counting the pics by Ellen Von U).

Yes, many do it, including VS models, including on the runway.

Let's bet how many will blow a kiss/feed a fish at the end of the runway during this years'show. I beg for once they don't.

Adriana has been posing with her mouth open since she was kid lol. Sometimes I think she poses like that to be sexy, other times I don't think she necessarily does it on purpose. I mean look at valentina, her mouth is also open alot when posing for a picture or not posing. It may just be a natural thing.

post-44858-0-23390700-1381858550_thumb.j

Its not like she isn't the only model who is like that though, Candice drives me crazy with her finger licking, hair pulling poses she does alot too. So I can understand the annoyance with seeing a model do the same shit alot, maybe i'm biased but sometimes I think for Adriana its a bit less intentional, her own daughter does that at times and Adriana did when she was a kid also

^could be. idk.

agree about Candice and others too: hands, hair play, open mouth, the list goes on.

the old school VS models didn't need all that to call for attention. they just had the most striking looks and killer poses so no need for extra gestures.

That is true. That's what i miss the most about the old generation, such natural sex appeal.

Adriana has been posing with her mouth open since she was kid lol. Sometimes I think she poses like that to be sexy, other times I don't think she necessarily does it on purpose. I mean look at valentina, her mouth is also open alot when posing for a picture or not posing. It may just be a natural thing.

Its not like she isn't the only model who is like that though, Candice drives me crazy with her finger licking, hair pulling poses she does alot too. So I can understand the annoyance with seeing a model do the same shit alot, maybe i'm biased but sometimes I think for Adriana its a bit less intentional, her own daughter does that at times and Adriana did when she was a kid also

^Really?!?! <_<  Yes, I think you are biased... That said, Candice's mum is always finger licking (well, she does work for KFC) and twirling her hair - so that's perfectly legit because it's inherited too. I take it all back.