Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Yeah i've always thought that golden and white/silver should never ever come close together because it automatically cheapens things.

If you remove the ugly part on top and the stupid ruby hanging it would look great.

Yeah i've always thought that golden and white/silver should never ever come close together because it automatically cheapens things.

If you remove the ugly part on top and the stupid ruby hanging it would look great.

The "ugly part" on the top is my fav part of the whole thing. And the straps. :rofl: I think the white part should've been sapphires and then the gold part surrounding should've been diamonds. Then the red part maybe a mixture of sapphires and diamonds and boom, colors that work for Candice. I could see Lily or Ale wearing something like this. A brunette. Not even the make up is working for Candice. And it's a shame because in the pics surrounding this one in the catalogue with the icy blue background she would've killed it.

I like the straps too, for the last too many years being able to see the fabric in the straps annoyed me.

I think the white should've been more red or something, just not white because i fucking hate that combination

^'Irrational' - no. What I'm pointing out is this tendency to excuse any perceived character flaw or negative trait when it comes to Adriana and then make it perfectly legitimate, yet demonise any other model who may share it...

But I sure do like getting pwned by a gif.

She was born that way, deal with it!! No more blasphemy!

P.S. Do I smell a new spurious response?? :brows:

^Already done:  http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/27151-the-totally-spurious-victorias-secret-thread/?p=3271265   :gocho:

Since we have a debate about open mouths

can we have one about weird poses?

p36p3710.jpg

+

Invisible

body-o11.jpg

:idk:

^Yay! My recent VS favourites:

post-11221-0-10305000-1381933465_thumb.j post-11221-0-66728800-1381933466_thumb.j  :huh:

The brand has already announced that models Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson, Karlie Kloss, Doutzen Kroes, and Behati Prinsloo will walk in the show. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/victorias-secret-fashion-show-preview-2013-10

We can already say that one of the themes will be a "Royal" one or even a UK themes one (they had a Russian babes one in 2005 so :idk:). If they do a UK theme its a good possibility they will use british model like Cara Delevingne in the show again or at least Jourdan Dunn/Lily Donaldson.

I can see Candy cane opening the show in the British Invasion section. Or maybe closing the segment or show? Either way I think the brittish Invasion section will ppen.

She looks beautiful and its a lovely bra! But I agree that this should have gone to a brunette angel! I wish they gave Candice an ice blue or pale pink bra for this year.

I can see Candy cane opening the show in the British Invasion section. Or maybe closing the segment or show? Either way I think the brittish Invasion section will ppen.

She looks beautiful and its a lovely bra! But I agree that this should have gone to a brunette angel! I wish they gave Candice an ice blue or pale pink bra for this year.

Wow, so there really will be a British Invasion section. Its been a really big year for the Brit royal family with the baby and all plus with the success of their British fashion models. Nice. I don't think the British Invasion section will open unless they decide to open with the fantasy Bra like they did in 2005. B/c the Royal Bra will def be included in that section.

I don't know if VS folks will be imbecile enough to have a non-British model opening the British Invasion segment? Considering British models are quite popular: Lily D, Cara & Jourdann are names or their own in the UK so you'd think one of them will open the segment considering they just opened stores in England. I also don't think that the British segment will open the show either.

Plus since 2008 only Miranda opened her segment with the Fantasy Bra, so the odds are that Candice won't even open a segment with it.

I don't know if VS folks will be imbecile enough to have a non-British model opening the British Invasion segment? Considering British models are quite popular: Lily D, Cara & Jourdann are names or their own in the UK so you'd think one of them will open the segment considering they just opened stores in England. I also don't think that the British segment will open the show either.

Plus since 2008 only Miranda opened her segment with the Fantasy Bra, so the odds are that Candice won't even open a segment with it.

Gisele opened the show and a segment in 2005 with the fantasy bra.

And South Africa was a British colony for a while so it makes sense they chose Candice to wear the bra thus she could very well open the segment with the bra.

My post from the Candice thread:

For reference I included the past fantasy bras to see how they compare:

Candice Swanepoel (2013)=$10 million Royal Fantasy Bra + Panties
Alessandra Ambrosio (2012)=$2.5 million Floral Fantasy Bra + Gift Set
Miranda Kerr (2011)=$2.5 million Fantasy Treasure Bra
Adriana Lima (2010)=$2 million Bombshell Fantasy Bra
Marisa Miller (2009)=$3 million Harlequin Fantasy Bra
Adriana Lima (2008)=$5 million Black Diamond Fantasy Miracle Bra
Selita Ebanks (2007)=$4.5 million Holiday Fantasy Bra
Karolina Kurkova (2006)=$6.5 million Hearts on Fire Diamond Fantasy Bra
Gisele Bundchen (2005)=$12.5 million Sexy Splendor Fantasy Bra
Tyra Banks (2004)=$10 Heavenly "70" Fantasy Bra
Heidi Klum (2003)=$11 million Very Sexy Fantasy Bra
Karolina Kurkova (2002)=$10 million Star of Victoria Fantasy Bra
Heidi Klum (2001)=$12.5 million Heavenly Star Bra
Gisele Bundchen (2000)=$15 million Red Hot Fantasy Bra + Panties
Heidi Klum (1999)=$10 million Millennium Bra
Daniela Pestova (1998)=$5 million Dream Angel Fantasy Bra
Tyra Banks (1997)=$3 million Diamond Dream Bra
Claudia Schiffer (1996)=$1 million Million Dollar Miracle Bra

Except Gisele was the go-to girl for openings and the World's biggest Supermodel. Candice is none of those, we all know how much VS has changed since 2006 so to compare it to the golden era of the early 00's makes no sense.

And I give two fucks if South Africa was a colony, she still isn't British. It's like saying she is semi-Brazilian because currently bangs a Brazilian so she could open a Brazilian segment.