Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Wooo Magda! :dance:

I honestly wish they'd make up their mind sometimes about who does Pink and who does mainline. They constantly have girls like Sara switching back and forth. I feel like once you 'graduate' there's no need to retake the previous courses. Not that Pink is bad, it's just not as good. And I'd rather see Frida stick to mainline because those clothing shots she did were classy as fuck, and I think Jac has a great body for mainline too. -kanyeshrug- So I hope it's not Pink though it likely will be. xD

I hope it's clothing. Although I do love Jac's work for Pink, I feel like she embodies the concept of it so well. I agree Frida is way better in mainline, there's something about her face that says to me that she does not belong in Pink.

But honestly I adore them together so for once I don't care what it is for because it's one of those cases where I know I'll love the results regardless of what they do.

I though Candi Haters would totally embrace she got an "ugly" bra :idk:

Honestly, I don't think the bra is that bad. It could be worse. Then again I didn't have high expectations. Like I said, it is something a gypsy girl would truly appreciate. The bra has been subpar and gaudy looking for the past few years. I don't expect it to change any time in the near future.

The only real criticism I have is what is up with the hair? It is like they put it up last minute. Very messy like she just got out of bed or trying to build a rat's nest.

I though Candi Haters would totally embrace she got an "ugly" bra :idk:

Honestly, I don't think the bra is that bad. It could be worse. Then again I didn't have high expectations. Like I said, it is something a gypsy girl would truly appreciate. The bra has been subpar and gaudy looking for the past few years. I don't expect it to change any time in the near future.

The only real criticism I have is what is up with the hair? It is like they put it up last minute. Very messy like she just got out of bed or trying to build a rat's nest.

That was the only flaw I saw. It doesn't look official. Almost like bts pics.

I agree...looks like she was on the rain all day and her pose, no pose at all

Its just b/c its a teaser. I hope.

I just wish she had more weight on her... thats for every model right about now lol, but I think her being so small is what also makes the bra look awkward on her. in the non air brushed pics you can see her chest bones and those shoulders. I think it would have looked better on her atleast if her body was in better in shape.

I actually liked the hair and the fact that she wasn't touching it :hehe: