Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

http://nymag.com/thecut/2013/10/victorias-secret-fantasy-bras-by-the-numbers.html

First year of the fantasy bra: 1996, when it was photographed on Claudia Schiffer.

First year it was modeled on the runway: 2001, by Heidi Klum.

Cheapest fantasy bra: The first one, aptly titled the "Million Dollar Miracle Bra."

Most expensive: The $15 million Red Hot Fantasy Bra and Panties, photographed on Gisele Bundchen in 2000. To be fair, though, it had both a top and a bottom, which gives it an advantage: more available surface area for bling.

Second most expensive: It's a tie. In 2001, Heidi Klum wore the $12.5 million Heavenly Star Bra, which was covered in star-shaped diamond patterns; in 2005, Gisele Bundchen modeled the equally valuable Sexy Splendor Fantasy Bra.

Total number of fantasy bras to have ever existed: 18.

Total number to have appeared in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 12.

Nouns used in the titles of fantasy bras: Diamond (twice), dream (also twice), miracle, angel, millenium, star, Harlequin, heart, holiday, fire, bombshell, treasure.

Adjectives: Sexy, hot, floral, royal, heavenly (twice).

What happens to them after the show: Most are dismantled by the jewelers who supplied the gemstones.

Candice's bra is actually a Dream Angels Denim bra, so molded into her my ass ... It's a glued bra, a very well glued one though so kuddos to VS for taking the time and effort to actually cover the whole thing + straps, first time they do it since 2007.

First Look: The Royal Fantasy Bra

Oct 16, 2013 - Can’t wait to see our much-anticipated Fantasy Bra when your annual Victoria’s Secret Holiday catalogue arrives next week, or on the runway of the 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show? Here’s a first look at the Royal Fantasy Bra, designed exclusively for Victoria’s Secret by world-renowned jeweler Mouawad. The one-of-a-kind Dream Angels Demi Bra and matching belt will be worn on the runway by Candice Swanepoel in homage to Victoria’s Secret heritage. The set is adorned with over 4,200 rubies, blue and yellow sapphires and diamonds handset in 18-karat gold, and its crowning glory is the bra’s 52-carat pear-shaped ruby drop centerpiece. Just a cool $10 mil and it’s yours!

VSAllAccess

So is the "Royal Fantasy Bra" made out of diamonds only?Like the other years? I am guessing that the shape of the bra is the shape of the Dream Angels demi instead of like with fabric and what not lol.

I was just about to say that. That thing is see-through as in you can see some nip if you take a close look at the UHQ in her thread.

So is the "Royal Fantasy Bra" made out of diamonds only?Like the other years? I am guessing that the shape of the bra is the shape of the Dream Angels demi instead of like with fabric and what not lol.

I was just about to say that. That thing is see-through as in you can see some nip if you take a close look at the UHQ in her thread.

Yep I see it lol.

If anyone wants to know the WHY as to the Royal/British themes here's an official answer. That would explain the "heritage" reference.

So who is Victoria? Since the first stores were designed to resemble Victorian boudoirs, the company’s namesake is England’s long-reigning 19th-century monarch, Queen Victoria. She and husband Prince Albert played “hide the scepter” enough times to produce nine children before his unexpected death in 1861 threw her into a state of profound mourning that lasted until her own death 40 years later.

Despite this climate, fashions of the day included the corset, a sexually charged garment that embellished a woman’s curves above and below the waist. So what, then, was the Queen’s secret? Was she a royal horndog? Did she love a carriage quickie? Was the prim former princess a party-girl, always shouting for Prince Albert to get out of the can and into her Very Sexy chiffon bloomers? We’ll never know. I suppose that’s why it’s a secret.

http://www.askmen.com/entertainment/special_feature_150/165_special_feature.html

Yep I see it lol.

;)

If you look close enough the High-Res picture you'll see that it's actually retouched in all the borders of the bra, so they obviously were trying to remove something there ... Unless of course Candice has the biggest nipples on earth and they had to remove that much nipple.

If you look close enough the High-Res picture you'll see that it's actually retouched in all the borders of the bra, so they obviously were trying to remove something there ... Unless of course Candice has the biggest nipples on earth and they had to remove that much nipple.

Yupp lol. The bra is on pretty low too.

I have a genuine question, at this point is VS still "pushing" candice or is this just favoring her now. I mean they always favored her obviously but I always felt like the opportunities she had in the past was more so to keep getting her name out there for VS and to give her more press. Or is this like thanking her for giving them permission to plaster her everywhere