Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

i wouldn't be surprise to see lilly in the vsallaccess webiste under the supermodel list since everybody pretty much is there. i just ask myself why is lindsay, and chanel in the list i have hardly seem them doing things for vs, i pretty much never seem them doing launches and other stuff, and for behati i only see her for the pink stuff, i pretty much don't see her doing launches, commercial, or other stuff. i only see candice, miranda, rosie, alessandra doing everything for vs. i somewhat see erin doing some stuff with vs. i have not seen adriana, heidi, and marissa doing thing for vs. if they have lindsay, chanel, under the list might is well they should add emanuela and gracie i see them more in the catalogs instead of chanel.

That's not the cut i seen hmmm the cut I seen was shorter with just Doutzen and Rosie, but then again it's like Adriana's announcement video was cut to pieces and I've seen two or three cuts of it..ugh wish they wouldn't remix the shit out of these things.

Well, Very Sexy V was going to be called V-Zone. It even made it into the cut we saw and everything and after we said something BAM! behind-the-scenes video/pictures/promo. And was VS' FB anniversary really today or did they just release the video (again which we saw awhile ago) today? Because then, well, that's just creepy.

VS is so famous for Model overuse, they didn't use to do this. When Gi first started modeling for them, they didn't overuse her, same with Adriana and same with Ale. In the beginning of their VS careers they were slowly involved. Now they just throw these girls in and make them on everything, which is why I think people learn to not like them....it's awful. It's def overexposure, and shoving someone in the public's faces isn't going to work, it's going to backfire just like it always has.

I officially decided to never go to the VS site again ... I feel like im in a Candice fansite, & i like her a lot but but but ... NOOOOO! :ninja:

VS is so famous for Model overuse, they didn't use to do this. When Gi first started modeling for them, they didn't overuse her, same with Adriana and same with Ale. In the beginning of their VS careers they were slowly involved. Now they just throw these girls in and make them on everything, which is why I think people learn to not like them....it's awful. It's def overexposure, and shoving someone in the public's faces isn't going to work, it's going to backfire just like it always has.
The thing is, at the time where Gisele, Adriana and Alessandra they had big powerhouses such as Laetitia Casta, Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Daniela Pestova, Karen Mulder and Stephanie Seymour working for them.

This year, Miranda and Doutzen are busy climbing their way back up the high fashion ladder, Heidi and Adriana are still losing the baby weight... It's not like they have many huge names they can use for their campaigns, so they have to rely on Candice and the bunch a lot.

And TBH, Candice has been working for VS since 2007. It took Gisele less time than that to be overexposed.

There was a time when Aless was EVERYWHERE and it was honestly obnoxious. Now the torch has been passed to Candice... Who will get it next? DUN DUN DUN!

I hope they don't do that to Adriana ... It would be horrible :cry:

BUT i would like to see Erin Heatherton or Jessica Perez being the annoying girl, just 'cuz the only pictures of then i get is VS :laugh:

There was a time when Aless was EVERYWHERE and it was honestly obnoxious. Now the torch has been passed to Candice... Who will get it next? DUN DUN DUN!

i don't know. maybe lilly aldrigde. i would like emily didonato be the next girl, she has model for them very little.

BUT i would like to see Erin Heatherton or Jessica Perez being the annoying girl, just 'cuz the only pictures of then i get is VS :laugh:

oh no not erin heatherton, i don't want her to be overrated. erin is fine how she is now. and vs should keep that way.

:woot: Doutzen will probably wear the FB this year:

Back in NYC, missing my people in Holland now ready to rock and roll here;) about to get some important work done...

Doutzen's Twitter

NY, first week of June, 'important work'... Isn't the Fantasy Bra supposed to be shot in NY, during the first week of June? And of course this is an important work, right? But it may also be a shooting for Vogue, who knows?