Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Adriana looks as perfect as usual! :heart: ... I just don't get why she's in the commercial if she's not in the summer stuff or anything that VS is actually selling at the moment?

Adri&Doutzy look amazing together, i kind of knew Doutzen was going to be in all the new stuff with Adri ... Hope to see them like in 2008 :heart: ... No more Supermodels crap for me

I just think Lindsay is superboring lol ... I mean, i can get Rosie even when i don't like her, but Lindsay well she does nothing for me :idk:

I'd replace Lindsay for Randa & it would be a great lineup ... Erin looks great, out of all the 'new' VS models she's my favorite, i hope to see more of her

Um if that's Adriana's comeback video, I want my money back. 99.9% of her shots were face shots, and the one quick body shot we got she's wearing slip so we can't see her body.... odd wouldn't you want to show that off VS? I mean its Adriana's big comeback after having a baby right? RIGHT? I mean dear god Heidi had a baby several times and VS just had to announce it to the world x2, and Ale walked in a VS fashion show just a couple months after giving birth .... but Adriana was off a year, her body should make us all say "Holy Mother of Christ.. DAMN!"..... by now right?...... right? :idk: So VS, why all the Adriana hate, put her ass in something we can all be wow'd by, it's her comeback and all...... right? Also I'm sorry to say this but Adriana just looks old standing next to the rest of these woman *btw I'm older then Dri and even I'm staring... she just seems so out of place...

It was nice seeing Erin and Doutzen get face time though, however even Doutzen's starting to look old when you stack her against a bunch of 20 year olds.

So that was Adriana's long-overhyped comeback that VS is allegedly putting so much money into - a few glimpses alongside six other models?

Nope...she's got many more things coming out. This was just the one of the commercials she shot recently. She's got 2-3 big campaigns coming out along with a beauty campaign for them, along with another new commercial :) So nope, this was just a taste :)

So no Pretty, this wasn't her comeback...that's why it wasn't really a big deal...they've got some great stuff coming out shot by Russell, and a few others to include her "comeback"

About Ale, I totally agree...wasn't missed. Personally I think it's better for the company to put a few angels alongside the supermodels...it makes the angels stick out more IMO. They've done that quite a bit recently.

Really it's not. She shot that about 2 weeks ago, and she shot a lot more VS stuff with Russell, (4-5 weeks ago) that will be released after the SAS.

So it's the first released stuff, but not the first stuff she did with the company since being back...she's done quite a bit more. Like I said a couple big campaigns, commercials, and beauty campaigns. This is just the first to be released, my guess is because obviously the sale is on now...let's just hope they don't use this commercial for nine years like they did with the old one. They shot the old one back in 2001, and have been using it ever since, with different shots and cuts of the film ugh.

What matters is: it's the first one we saw.

And of course VS has a lot more planned. I would too, if I had paid a woman millions per year to do work and lost one of those year because she had a baby. (Please do not read this as me being against maternity leaves)

Exactly. It's what VS chose as her first work to release since returning, and it was a whimper of a comeback, as well as another item to go on the list of big promises from Lima fans that never pan out.

erin was my favorite in that commercial. i just actually like her more than rosie in this commercial.

i think that commercial would off been a lot better if miranda was in it. instead of adriana, adriana look

out of place, she look old, wait she is old compare to the other models. she look like she was 35

and her smile ruin the commercial, she should had not smile, and i don't hate lindsay i just don't get her look,

i mean she is not ugly but she doesn't have the vs look. i just found her boring.

ps i agree with siemgi

erin was my favorite in that commercial. i just actually like her more than rosie in this commercial.

i think that commercial would off been a lot better if miranda was in it. instead of adriana, adriana look

out of place, she look old, wait she is old compare to the other models. she look like she was 35

and her smile ruin the commercial, she should had not smile, and i don't hate lindsay i just don't get her look,

i mean she is not ugly but she doesn't have the vs look. i just found her boring.

ps i agree with siemgi

I second that thought. Also, for not being a fan of Doutzen at all, she looked beautiful.

Exactly. It's what VS chose as her first work to release since returning, and it was a whimper of a comeback, as well as another item to go on the list of big promises from Lima fans that never pan out.

If you want to consider that a comeback and that's it. A Comeback isn't one thing...it's many things put together. Jesus Christ.

So close to the apocalypse Barron! :laugh::ninja: That's in poor taste mister, you might freak some of the religious folks out... and then I'd laugh, and cheer... mostly laugh.

However, with the coming of the rapture we might just actually get some Zombies out of it, and the Canadians can prove us wrong.

post-1004-0-1446080839-00351_thumb.jpg

Canadians Create Mathematical Model For Successfully Surviving Zombie Apocalypse

Since there's no hockey on some Canadian mathematicians have shifted their efforts to creating a mathematical model for surviving the zombie uprising. And you said nothing good ever came out of Canada! That guy, right there -- he's the one that said it. GET HIM, CANUCKS!

--

The model focuses on modern zombies, " It takes into account the possibility of quarantine (could lead to eradication, but unlikely to happen) and treatment (some humans survive, but they still must coexist with zombies), but shows that there is only one strategy likely to succeed: "impulsive eradication."

"Only sufficiently frequent attacks, with increasing force, will result in eradication, assuming the available resources can be mustered in time," they concluded.

--

Pfft, I came up with a better model than that. It goes like this: me + shovel = zombie - head. Zombie - head = that zombieskin rug I've always wanted in front of the fire place! Now, who wants to make out on top of it?!? I'm not sick, you're sick.

On word.... Nanobots

How it can result in zombies:

Scientists have already created a nano-cyborg, by fusing a tiny silicone chip to a virus. The first thing they found out is these cyborgs can still operate for up to a month after the death of the host. Notice how nano scientists went right for zombification, even at this early stage. They know where the horror is.

According to studies, within a decade they'll have nanobots that can crawl inside your brain and set up neural connections to replace damaged ones. That's right; the nanobots will be able to rewire your thoughts. What could possibly go wrong?

Chances this could cause a zombie apocalypse:

Do the math, people.

Some day there will be nanobots in your brain. Those nanobots will be programmed to keep functioning after you die. They can form their own neural pathways, meaning they can use your brain to keep operating your limbs after you've deceased and, presumably, right up until you rot to pieces in mid-stride.

The nanobots will be programmed to self-replicate, and the death of the host will mean the end of the nanobots. To preserve themselves, they'd need to transfer to a new host. Therefore, the last act of the nanobot zombie would be to bite a hole in a healthy victim, letting the nanobots steam in and set up camp in the new host. Once in, they can shut down the part of the brain that resists (the cortex) and leave the brain stem intact. They will have added a new member to the unholy army of the undead.

I don't want to create a panic here. All I'm saying is that on an actual day on the actual calendar in the future, runaway microscopic nanobots will end civilization by flooding the planet with the cannabalistic undead.

Science has proven it.

BRING ON JESUS!! and VS? o.O