Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I doubt it pheno...I seriously doubt it. Keep in mind "fat turns into muscle" for reference.
Actually what I meant, is that through exercising, in the long run, your lose fat yet at the same time build muscles and thusly don't end up losing any weight. The calories are just being stored elsewhere, where it fits the body's purpose better. It is in the human body's nature to adjust its intake to the amount of calories it burns. But I dumbed it down. That'll teach me.

Then again, I take someone who believes in detox diets insulting my intelligence as a compliment.

I don't like that new VS girl. They used to hire voluptuous grown women, now they all look like teenage boys. :x

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Who else looks like a teenage boy?

Just ask this girl.

On a side note, a new "Secret Moment" (Alessandra's perfumes) is gonna come out soon, according to VS's facebook. It'll be called Kissing in Paris.

Actually what I meant, is that through exercising, in the long run, your lose fat yet at the same time build muscles and thusly don't end up losing any weight. The calories are just being stored elsewhere, where it fits the body's purpose better. It is in the human body's nature to adjust its intake to the amount of calories it burns. But I dumbed it down. That'll teach me.

Then again, I take someone who believes in detox diets insulting my intelligence as a compliment.

Actually that makes more sense, once explained. The way you should word it next time to avoid confusion is Muscle burns fat, Muscle weighs more than fat...therefore you tend to loose inches not weight. The way it was worded originally was very misleading, and cannot blame anyone for taking it the way it seemed.

As for detox, I'm very into health and fitness and have been for years, so it's something I know very much about. Detox is good if it's short term, esp if you are getting ready to change your lifestyle. But you must weigh the facts, If you do a proper detox/cleanse you are drinking protein heavy, or juice smoothies of some sort...which if you drink properly you should be taking in anywhere from 1200-1500 calories a day. It's all about what you cleanse with and how long. Anything over 2-3 weeks can be bad, but it's something a Dr can further discuss to you about. Also what you cleanse with, there are some awful ones like the Maple Syrup cleanse...what the hell is that? It's the whole point of choosing healthy alternatives and if you choose to detox with a healthy fruit based shake/smoothie regimen for a couple weeks and your Dr okays it, along with exercising and taking supplements it should be okay. But again everyone should consult their Doctor, consider that diets don't change...lifestyles do, and one step to eating and staying healthy is one step in the correct direction. IMO the healthiest "detox" you can do for your body is a RAW diet, you eat a fair amount of food, vegetables, fruits, nothing cooked, and it can not only clear your skin, you can loose weight, eat a lot, enjoy what your eating, and rid your body of all the preservatives, chemicals and etc that are placed in every other type of food.

As for the Perfume, again with Ale...but whatever at this point. More than likely it will get overshadowed, by their big fall campaigns they've got coming out, and the ones I've seen so far are going to be huge. Looks like it's going to be quite the fall for VS.

I know. And water comes in between. When I posted that comment, I just wanted to stress that it's the dieting part that makes you lose weight, not the exercising part. And now this talk is about to get deleted.

Also no word for what? Me not clearing up whether or not I know that a certain Beaver with an extra e?

my favorite vs models are erin and doutzen, would love to see erin as an angel soon, she would make a great angel.

is lily the new vs supermodel? i saw the video on facebook, but i haven't seen her in the vsallaccess website.

i think vs needs to updated their angels. they have been having the same angel for 10 yr or more. i want to see new angels.

i would like to see candice boucher modeling for them, she would be a great model for them. she has the look, she is very pretty and sexy,

and that is what vs is all about been sexy. I would like also to see alicia hall, i saw her in the vs model search and i like her a lot, i voted for her.

and i would love to see her modeling for vs. what happen to emily didonato i saw some pictures of her modelling for them, and haven't seen anything

new from this girl she's so cute.

vs need to hire new models like candice boucher, alicia hall, lorraine van wyk and for pink they need to add esti ginzburg, nataniele ribeiro, chanel celaya, jazmin sanders.

Soooo. Basically, due to their models aging, VS has to hire new girls but due to the recession they can't pay them a jillion bucks, so they "invented" Supermodels contracts, which are basically Angels with more print and commercial work and less spokespersoning and paycheck. Before that, very few models were used regularly by VS while not being Angels. Oluchi Oweagba, Ana Beatriz Barros and Emanuela de Paula, as well as Karolina Kurkova, Alessandra Ambrosio and Miranda Kerr before they were made Angels are the only ones I can think of.

Lily's status is currently up in the air (as is Marisa's for different reasons). It is rumored she'll be made a Supermodel but we'll have to wait and se whether it truely happens (think Emanuela, who almost became an Angel but didn't quite get there). But to be quite honest, VS has never been very good at clarifying stuff.

If you want a comprehensive list of VS models statuses, I tried to post one here and Angels history can be found there and there.

Anyways Rosie replaced Miranda as the featured Angel on facebook. This marks the what, third time she gets featured?

Fall fashion preview: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection...&rfnbr=7328

• 3 weeks later...

It’s a well-known fact that Halloween — post 8th grade, at least — is really just an opportunity for girls to dress like prostitutes without being called sluts. Insert the word slutty in front of any profession — firefighter, police officer, teacher — and you’ll end up with the name of one of the holiday’s most popular costumes.

Playboy saw an opportunity early on and began manufacturing their own line of sexy Halloween costumes, but now it appears they may be upstaged. After all the years of having to sex-up your own Halloween outfit, Victoria’s Secret is stepping up and calling a spade a spade. The world’s most famous lingerie brand will be designing a collection of costumes for October 2011.

Our predictions? Angel (duh): White sparkly bra, white and sequined booty shorts. Firefighter: Red bra, red booty shorts. Police officer: Navy blue patent leather bra, navy blue patent leather booty shorts (with gold badge on the ass, of course).

Whant to try it yourself? [Name of profession]: [Color related to profession] bra, [Color related to profession] booty shorts.

Source

Some news for you guys, VS will soon launch a new bra called the Incredible bra :yes: the campaign won't feature any angel, only spokemodels :(

So, the girls for this campaign are:

- Erin Heartherton

- Chanel Iman

- Candice Swanepoel

- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

wtf again candice, i am tired of her, she's everywhere and is annoying. i don't want to see her for the next 3 years.

vs need to stop with the candice obsession. i wouldn't be surprised if they end up naming a bra after her, the candice bra.

it seem like vs does not have a lot of models.

i am glad to see erin and rosie again.

Some news for you guys, VS will soon launch a new bra called the Incredible bra :yes: the campaign won't feature any angel, only spokemodels :(

So, the girls for this campaign are:

- Erin Heartherton

- Chanel Iman

- Candice Swanepoel

- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

I posted this news about 2-3 weeks ago....:)