Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

heidi's $11 million bra and panties were out of this world. So beautiful!!!! and they were actually constructed out of diamonds and other precious stones.

nowadays the bras are a joke.

i can buy a miracle push up bra (like marissa's) and put some wires and a diamond in the middle :rofl:

pathetic!

:rofl:

all im gonna say is : you've seen real breast looking like this without a bra??

not gonna engage in this discussion because the truth is the truth. for your own knowledge, check back photos and mostly videos of her when she started modelling and compare.

enjoy :)

im outta here

post-41132-1280094990_thumb.jpg

Um, haven't you ever worn a bra and still had a little nipple issue? o.O I have... and I honestly don't see nipples, I see a bit of shadowing playing off the top, but if what you think are nipples really are them, then GF needs to seriously get some surgery to fix them.... one's trying to sneak off towards her armpit.. ie not even remotely centered, and the other is saluting god.

Seriously the debate on whether Adriana has had implants has been beaten to death more times then I care to count, her breast size has been proven to fluctuate with her weight, which is NOT indicative of having implants. Also over the gradual progression of her pregnancy and the months following it there was a clear difference in size from start to end and in between. I don't know what the issue is but I'm going to throw this out there Anjelina, you come across as a very negative person to me. Yes I enjoy some of your contributions to the forum, but you don't even try to hedge your personal opinion on a way that it can be palatable. Maybe I'm taking this the wrong way but seriously....

If Adriana gets the bra, congrats to her, if Ale gets the bra congrats to her, if Miranda gets the bra congrats to her... I hope they do the bra at the start of the show or at least at the start of a segment and that it actually gets press time circa 2004 and earlier.

^.....and people like you are not helping either. seems like everytime your around, things are getting heated. wonder why? maybe it isnt just me...

XENOBARBIE i havent asked you for your opinion. you can say whatever you like, directed here, at this topic. i didnt know this was a place to discuss memebrs...

where are the mods??

^ Mods aren't going to do anything because she's not in the wrong in away way shape or form... lol and things only get heated in response to your remarks... I dunno but a guess is she isn't your biggest fan. Also you aren't trying to imply some kinda of Scientology thing? Might not want to do that.

LOCATIONS: Any ideas on this years show?

You didn't ask for my opinion no, but you threw yours out there and I retain the right to agree or disagree. I personally don't think Adriana has had implants, there is to much of a fluctuation in her breast size to seriously consider it, thus my statement was valid. :wave:

Also just as a heads up in case you missed it, I wasn't insulting you I was stating that I personally find most of your statements to be fairly negative. You generally have very little positive to say about people. However in the same breath I DID thank you for your contributions... see I can be a nice person, it's just a rare occurrence.

You didn't ask for my opinion no, but you threw yours out there and I retain the right to agree or disagree. I personally don't think Adriana has had implants, there is to much of a fluctuation in her breast size to seriously consider it, thus my statement was valid. :wave:

Also just as a heads up in case you missed it, I wasn't insulting you I was stating that I personally find most of your statements to be fairly negative. You generally have very little positive to say about people. However in the same breath I DID thank you for your contributions... see I can be a nice person, it's just a rare occurrence.

and i respect your opinion, when it comes to adriana. because i dont know her, she is not my friend. so you can say whatever you like about her. i dont care.

i didnt mind you saying all that. everyone has an opinion.

but when you talk about me in adriana's, VS thread, then i wonder why....

you are just bringin old issues, that you've seen (my posts in one particular thread) no need to mention and jumping to conclusions.

i do have nice things to say about models and i do say them. you can see my posts. when my opinion is not so glamorous, i also state it.

you judge me based on 3 posts...not fair!

and i respect your opinion, when it comes to adriana. because i dont know her, she is not my friend. so you can say whatever you like about her. i dont care.

i didnt mind you saying all that. everyone has an opinion.

but when you talk about me in adriana's, VS thread, then i wonder why....

you are just bringin old issues, that you've seen (my posts in one particular thread) no need to mention and jumping to conclusions.

i do have nice things to say about models and i do say them. you can see my posts. when my opinion is not so glamorous, i also state it.

you judge me based on 3 posts...not fair!

I tried to take this to pm, however you have the feature blocked which is fine.

What in the world are you talking about? I didn't talk about you in Adriana's VS thread, I rarely post in there. I browse through more threads then I post in and I've seen your commentary in more then one thread, it was a generalized statement. I personally just find you to be a bit negative. Perhaps it's because you don't hedge your comments to make them at least a little bit less snarky. I realize that you may not like something or agree with it, but that doesn't mean you need throw it out their in the abrasive fashion that you do. Maybe I'm reading more into it then you mean, but that's my take on it.

I think there might be a good chance it could be in Vegas this year since it was up for discussion last year and a Fontainebleau hotel was supposed to be opening up there, but the date keeps getting pushed back and if you look it up it looks pretty much complete so maybe it'll open this year. I could see it.