Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

VS hasn't released it yet. They'll release the edited version in the upcoming weeks.

As for Emily D, I hope to see her as well. I'd love to see Bianca Balti return, but she hasn't in recent years so I don't want to get my hopes up.

Okay, because you guys were talkin about it so i thought it was out.

as for Emily who wouldnt wanan see her. and Bianca, i think there is a chance, she is doing a lot of things lately!!!

actually, she is the new face of intimissimi (took after irina right?) so we might not see her, due to contarcts conflict.

Sav and I have seen it, but VS hasn't released it yet. We have a few contacts who have let us see it (that's how we get most of our news before it's released) I can contact Joe and ask if he knows when they plan to release it but my guess is they'll release it as part of the promo to bring people in at the event she's taking part in, in mid August.

As for the video they really did butcher it to death, they took 10-12 great questions and edited it down to crappiest 5.

Miranda - I'm not a fan, however she looks amazing but stiff! She's in standing cheer position. READY OK!

Doutzen - Lovely, but the face is lookin a tad DERP

Chanel - Again I'm not a fan, but she looks great

Adriana - Hello Shanina Shaik? Not Adriana's best picture, but oddly I like it better then 99% of the stuff that's come on in a couple of years from her.

Alessandra - Stunning!

my opinion sorry if i offended everybody...

Adriana= what happen to her, she looks like a dude, she looks very masculine.

Miranda= she's okay

Doutzen= lovely, love the face and the eyes.

Alessandra= eww

Chanel= she look like a very cute chimpanzee.

ps. i think chimpanzee are very cute. and we all come from monkey.

Miranda: looking good

Doutzen: I'm not saying that because I love her but she's fabulous on this picture, really outstanding! My fav

Chanel: She's beautiful but she looks like a child between 4 women

Adriana: What the hell happened? :o Where's Adriana? I know that on BZ if you say anything bad about her, you're the evil, but I say this anyway: she looks soooo bad :x I used to really like her

Ale: gorgeous