Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Pretty much, when you've been friends for a long as as we have, you change together. Don't you have friends who love pretty much everything you do Jade?

Pheno and I tend to have different political views, tastes in music and ideas on religion.... yanno the important stuff lol. Models we both stare at and either we love them or we hate them, with a few exceptions of course. She loves Hana S, I loath her, she loves Nataniele Ribiero, I kinda want her to DIAF. I adore Stammy on a number of levels, she stares at me with a wtf look. She's a big fan of Gemma, and while I like her, I'm not as big of a fan overall.

She tends to be a bit more conservative in the way she dresses, and I'm more of a "freak" or free spirit. She loves art, and I stare at it like it's a useless thing. She's very "love em and leave them" in regards to Boyfriends, and I couldn't wait to get married. I have tats, she doesn't. ect ect ect

But still, ideas on beauty are the one thing we share in common.... :laugh:

Back to the subject of Mirs.... maybe she'll host this year?

UPDATE @ Pheno

- Holy shit..... Anthony is just called me!! :clap: :chicken: :hell yea!:

I remember I got an official warning from an admin for a "comment" regarding Pretty and Pheno's similarities. :laugh:

I tend to agree. Adriana was the only one who didn't

A shotgun wedding amidst pregnancy rumors? Errr... no, wait, I'm just going to stop right there and go twiddle my thumbs while watching The Office reruns. :ninja:

Pretty much, when you've been friends for a long as as we have, you change together. Don't you have friends who love pretty much everything you do Jade?

No i don't have real friends cuz i don't trust anybody, I really don't have friend i am a loner

Pheno and I tend to have different political views, tastes in music and ideas on religion.... yanno the important stuff lol. Models we both stare at and either we love them or we hate them, with a few exceptions of course. She loves Hana S, I loath her, she loves Nataniele Ribiero, I kinda want her to DIAF. I adore Stammy on a number of levels, she stares at me with a wtf look. She's a big fan of Gemma, and while I like her, I'm not as big of a fan overall.

She tends to be a bit more conservative in the way she dresses, and I'm more of a "freak" or free spirit. She loves art, and I stare at it like it's a useless thing. She's very "love em and leave them" in regards to Boyfriends, and I couldn't wait to get married. I have tats, she doesn't. ect ect ect

But still, ideas on beauty are the one thing we share in common.... :laugh:

Back to the subject of Mirs.... maybe she'll host this year?

UPDATE @ Pheno

- Holy shit..... Anthony is just called me!! :clap: :chicken: :hell yea!:

im same as jade. dont really trust people.

sorry i had to comment i saw a lot of similarities between you guys and me.

anyways...:)

i wonder if they'd really let her host. it will be such a nice change from heidi and seal...watch orlando comes down the runway singing or stg hahah

I think Miranda would be a great host, i like the way she speaks in interviews ... But only Miranda, i like Doutzen a lot but for some reason her voice makes me wanna take a nap.

But yeah, anything but Heidi again