Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

:shocked:

You guys sometimes scare me to the highest levels. 2 pages about Chanel, Adriana and if showing stomach is or isn´t a big no-no.

:rofl: :rofl:

Uff, ok. About Chanel, I really liked her some time ago, when almost everyone here on BZ seemed to hate her. I liked her, and I absolutely love her face. And I still hope she´ll grow up and gain some weight - because she stands out for me. That´s all.

And personally, I think that since Tyra and Gisele left, it´s not the good old VS anymore.

They should get back to using Marisa more on the events. She´s got it all and always seems so down to earth and clever, actually. Like she has a brain in her head. She´s a real spokesmodel :yes: and I like Behati as well, she´s so different, original.

(but frankly, I think all the VS girls are just wonderful!)

:shocked:

They should get back to using Marisa more on the events. She´s got it all and always seems so down to earth and clever, actually. Like she has a brain in her head. She´s a real spokesmodel :yes: and I like Behati as well, she´s so different, original.

(but frankly, I think all the VS girls are just wonderful!)

Marisa is no longer an Angel. <_< They dumped her.

I´ve heard that somewhere, but it is long ago I´ve lost the overview of who isn´t and who is an angel :idk: it´s just soo mixed that it doesn´t even matter for me anymore. It seems every girl working for VS is automatically an angel :idk:

but thanks for info :)

Lima fan propaganda. :cain:

<_< are we really going to go there, yet again????

No, she's still an Angel. She just hasn't done anything since the VSFS in November because she's just that special! Lawd.

You are so bitter.

They say Marisa is still an Angel, Spokesperson whatever but she has had no VS work this year at all. I used to be a Marisa fan and I miss her modeling (I do not count FHM and Maxim as real modeling). But anybody who says she is still with VS is a joking themselves. She used to be the star of Swim but Miranda, Candice and Alessandra did the Swim promotion. There have been no new pictures of her on the website or browser. Just old ones VS have recycled. She may still walk the show like Izabel and Selita but honestly do you really think she is still with VS because she is on the VSAllAccess site? :cain:

I like Adriana. She is a good model and spokesperson. She does well for High Fashion and Commercial work but I would not call myself a fan of her. Just because I say something negative about Marisa and Victoria's Secret status does not make me obsessed with Adriana Lima. Jesus Christ.

You are so bitter.

They say Marisa is still an Angel, Spokesperson whatever but she has had no VS work this year at all. I used to be a Marisa fan and I miss her modeling (I do not count FHM and Maxim as real modeling). But anybody who says she is still with VS is a joking themselves. She used to be the star of Swim but Miranda, Candice and Alessandra did the Swim promotion. There have been no new pictures of her on the website or browser. Just old ones VS have recycled. She may still walk the show like Izabel and Selita but honestly do you really think she is still with VS because she is on the VSAllAccess site? :cain:

I like Adriana. She is a good model and spokesperson. She does well for High Fashion and Commercial work but I would not call myself a fan of her. Just because I say something negative about Marisa and Victoria's Secret status does not make me an Adriana Lima. Jesus Christ.

;) ;) ;)

I don't like Lima or Marisa. So taste is irrelevant in my thinking.

Marisa isn't an Angel anymore. I loved KK and Izabel as Angels, but they don't work for them anymore and I'm certainly not fooling myself into thinking they still carry said moniker.

(Felt like I was missing out on the pow-wow)

I don't like Lima or Marisa. So taste is irrelevant in my thinking.

Marisa isn't an Angel anymore. I loved KK and Izabel as Angels, but they don't work for them anymore and I'm certainly not fooling myself into thinking they still carry said moniker.

(Felt like I was missing out on the pow-wow)

FunnyAnimals032903.jpg

use this next time ANA

but honestly do you really think she is still with VS because she is on the VSAllAccess site? :cain:

Between that, Ed Razek releasing a statement saying VS and Marisa would work together in the future, and a recent Forbes article stating Marisa is in her eighth consecutive year contracted to VS (in whatever capacity), yeah, I actually would. And my quote of your post was only meant to highlight what I see as the unfortunate, trickle-down result of one Lima fan's never ending smear campaign. It had nothing specifically to do with you.

@ lms: You complain about the issue being brought up... by quoting my post to turn it into a conversation? Smart. (Y)