Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

They have already used "dark girls" (I hate that saying, BTW) before, like Oluchi or Aminata.

And Candice missed the Cotton lingerie campaig. Then again it was more of a Miranda soft-core anyway.

yes they have use dark model before, but i was saying Prettydark model. beside tyra banks and gracie carvalho.

by the way why do you hate saying the word dark? they are nothing wrong with that, i am dark skin.

It's just the underlying racism that bothers me, putting a segregation between "fair" and "dark" skinned, But that's off topic so let's leave it at that,

I actually find Oluchi prettier than Tyra, TBH. She should have been an Angel.

I never said i don't think Tyra is not beautiful, is just that i like some other girls better ... But her personality (she was annoying sometimes tho) was great for VS, at least she was never boring

I never said i don't think Tyra is not beautiful, is just that i like some other girls better ... But her personality (she was annoying sometimes tho) was great for VS, at least she was never boring

my bad, sorry. i totally understand you.

Chanel needs to stay the fuck away from VS :ninja: At first i liked her, but after seing her at the events i just can't stand her ... She's always like "LOOK AT ME! Im so so cool & such a great model & im DESPERATE to wear wings"