Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Yea...it kind of makes me giggle inside.

There are people who are working on the show at this time, and some things have been decided. But models beside the contracted girls have NOT even really been discussed, right now they are focusing on PR for the show (hence all the launches in September, and October) I love how she's counting Selita out of the show, when just this morning Selita said on her twitter, she plans on attending casting. Believe me if she was telling the truth more specifics would be handed out (if at all) One thing I've learned from being in contact with a few inside people is that they want things kept SUPER quiet. Things are not allowed to be said or you could really get fired on the spot, believe me if she was this unprofessional she wouldn't have even been hired, because the people they get to work backstage they haven't really even hired (they hire most of them from NYFW) and most of them have enough respect and professionalism not to say anything. Sure you learn things ahead of time, but you can't share it.

Yeah very true. Would love to be able to work behind the scenes of the show. That would be damn epic.

And to be honest If I found out what she supposedly knows. I doubt I would tell anyone. For my job's sake and to let people be suprised. ;)

I can live with the dumb kissy faces, but Chanel takes thing to a whole different level ...

toronto134.jpg

"Hi, it's ME Chanel & im so sexy&cool ... Look at my abs, they're like steel, im totally hotter than those other two chicks!"

chanel is hotter than adriana that is for sure. look at adriana teeth, they have always scare me. wtf is wrong with adri, she has so much money, why in the world she won't fix her teeth, if i was her i would have fix my teeth long time ago.

chanel is not hotter than erin. for my opinion erin looks the best.

what is the big deal about chanel clothes, she is not the only one that has wear something like that, adri and ale did the same thing when they started launching for vs, anyways candice was the worse with her outfit she wore it was pretty much just a underwear dress when she was launching with erin,

and chanel.

and about behati, i forget she exit, vs never use her, cuz they are always using fking candice, like if she is the only model, modeling for them, so annoying.

i honestly forget about behati models for vs.

Im pretty sure Adriana never wore a shirt like that. I could be wrong but i think she never did that, & if she did ... Thanks God i haven't see it! :ninja:

As for the teeth thing ... Lara Stone? Georgia May Jagger? Jessica Hart? Abbey Lee Kershaw? :whistle:

Hun, that is NOT a VS shirt that she decided to make look smaller ... All the girls in that event were wearing whatever they wanted to. It's different

BTW, after this blonde thing ... Adri should get that hair color :laugh:

it doesn't matter if the shirt was a vs shirt, but she came out showing her stomach the same as chanel, by the way she came out looking slutty.

the point is that she was showing her stomach. and that is even worse if she choose the outfit, chanel probably did not got to choose her outfit they

probably choose it for her, and she probably did not had the option.

you adri fan's are crazy, so is okay for adri to show her stomach and is not okay for chanel to show her stomach, you guys don't make sense.

that is the reason why i don't like the adri fans, because everything adri does is great and perfect, but if is somebody else does the same thing as adri is wrong, dumb, etc.

Have to explain it, my problem with Chanel is not b/c she's showing the stomach, that's normal ... My problem it's because, VS gave her that shirt for reason (probably to show the letters lol), if they wanted her to show us all how amaziiiiing her abs are, then they why she didn't get a little top? I don't see/get why on earth she decided to use the shrit like that, you're no supossed to do it! :pinch:

maybe the told her to do that with her shirt, who know, who cares.

bet if adri would do that you would say that is cool, and she look great.

No i wouldn't, im her fan but im not blind, & when she wears something i don't like (& she does that really often :ninja: ) i say it

Bottom line:

Adriana, Chanel, and Ale all wore the shirt that showed their tummy before. Get over it, move on, so what, who gives a damn ,unless they all come out showing butt cheeks (oh wait that's been done by Candice) get something else to talk about. Vs picked out the clothes for each events, the only outfits the girls are allowed to pick out are the after party stuff...and even that gets approval.

Jade, we get it you don't like Adriana you say it almost everyone of your posts we get it we get it we get it. If you don't like her great throw yourself a party for it I just want to hear you don't like her again as much as I want to get my tooth pulled ugh. We all don't like somebody but we don't say it in every darn post. Heck I'm starting to dislike dri because you talk about how much you hate her all the time.

Bottom line people when your biggest problem is not liking a model or her teeth or the way she dresses you know what it's time for ??? Some real problems

just saying that they just making big fking deal about chanel clothing, and i just trying to prove my point that they have all show their tummy,

i have not even mention that i dislike adriana, i was saying how much dislike adri's fans.

Hun, that is NOT a VS shirt that she decided to make look smaller

the way i see this quote

Is Okay for her to wear that shirt and show her tummy, is wrong for chanel to wear the vs shirt and make it smaller and show her tummy.

wtf is that? who cares what they wear, and you lost-soul act like i started the whole thing like is my fault.

misslimavzla oh whatever her username is, started the whole thing

"Hi, it's ME Chanel & im so sexy&cool ... Look at my abs, they're like steel, im totally hotter than those other two chicks!"

you adri fan really piss me off, you guys are crazy, bet adri could careless of all you crazy fan, she does not even know you guys exit, and are praising her for everything she does.

not even me i don't even praise josie that much, and she's actually my favorite model and i don't go all crazy for someone opinion about how much they don't like her. i could careless if somebody doesn't like her.