Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Love Elsa and Candice, hands down the best, I do think Candice's long-shirt look wasn't Venice FF worthy but she looked amazing anyway. Barbara MUG looks amazing but as always, her outfits are trash, sis really takes after Lima in having horrible taste in clothes :rofl: Do not care enough the rest to even form an opinion.

liked: sara's stripe dress, barbara's black dress, candice's gold dress, elsa's black and gold. they're all simple but they're pretty and the hair and make-up go well.

disliked: elsa's back strappy dress looks really cheap, barbara's red dress would've been better without the peplum part and the hair isn't doing it for me, candice's shirt dress would've been better suited for a vmas type carpet, and sara's pant suit would've been better without that flair at the ankles. also not a huge fan of barbara's third dress either where she has a bow in her hair, but her makeup looks amazing.

Yeah, Barbara's blueish dress isn't the best, but it's nice to see her with long hair again even if they are extensions. Not sure how I feel about the bow just yet. It's a little too little kiddish for me, just like her braided up-do. ew.

I still don't understand Candice's business shirt but "I forgot my pants" or Sara's disco ball  John Travolta suit, or Barbara's milk maiden hair, but I don't think I'm meant to. I am not fashiony enough for this stuff. I like street style waaay better than red carpets. still fun to look at though. 

9 hours ago, Clauds said:

It's a scan form Esquire magazine, from 2007 I believe. 

EDIT: It's Vanity Fair Nove. 2007

c8373c4af0d0672e4d0d91a037d0e9e3.jpg

This was my computer background photo for a long time back then. No one understood why a straight woman had this and I was like LOOK AT IT. The good ol days.

6 minutes ago, mikose said:

I wonder VS would keep Fantasy Bra going on?

I believe the whole concept has been proven very successful marketing wise to drop. Since the people that lead the project for many years have retired I think the new leads will try a new approach to more versatile body types. Like Sports Illustrated did, to what extend remains to be seen.

By the way I'm trying to find a complete line up by appearance for the VS shows of the 90s any ideas where to look?

48 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Sara chanelling her inner James Charles I see.:rofl: She looks great without the flashes making her look like Casper the friendly ghost sister.

CACKLING. I thought the same lol, other than that everyone looked good tho

I think the makeup Josephine and Alexina is terrible.

Sara actually looks the best and that's not something I really ever think. 

I also don't like the styling, except Sara's dress. She definitely got the best look at this event. 

Alexina has really nice hair.

I hate the business suit chic look. I've never liked blazers or business pants. 

thanks for the pictures, Prettyphile!

What I noticed first from the pics that @Prettyphile posted was how sad Alexina and Josephine looked. 

Sara was a true bombshell with the  hair, makeup, dress and styling were spot on to me. :clap:

As I said Alexina and Josephine looked sad, I did not see many smiles in their shots. 

It could bee the outfits or hair?:huh:

Their makeup looked ok to me though.