Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Yikes @ whatever professional make up artist didn't consider the flashback when getting a client ready for a red carpet/press event. :rofl: Minus that, Sara had the best look. Alexina looks washed out and ghastly. And there's something weird about the fit of Jo's pantsuit right in the crotch area. Not super well fitting all over tbh. 

Barbara's outfit is a kitschy re creation of the 1960's boudoir meets mid 2000's pinup goth and while I love the dress and the makeup, that hair..... IF you are going that hairstyle route you need to fully commit to it in body and soul, and since she didn't... it brings down the look a bit and makes it more costumey and not in a good way.

The rest are too safe, not glam enough, predicable, ugly, or just plain tacky.

This may be a bit of a stretch and reach....but, I honestly believe 2020 will be VS comeback where the brand finally heading in the right direction and we as an audience and consumers will start to see more changes. It’s actually getting me excited since if they actually do decide to ever do the show again,  it’ll be the first show of a new decade! Any changes you’d like to see if there’s gonna be VSFS 2020 special next year? (probably on Netflix or any other streaming platform) personally, better music, no more performers but if you will here are some suggestions: Lizzo, Lil Nas X and maybe one more performer and that’s it. Less models in the show (40 max) since the angel lineup is way too large rn and I have a feeling this will be the year we will see plus size and trans models walking the runway which I have no prob with if they can properly deliver. 

The last thing VS needs is to put trans and plussize models on their runway. My god , you cant cater to everyone and there are other brands they can go to.VS needs to go oldschool again and go glam ,sultry and most importantly start catering to adult women. 

@ivancica LOL yep, I barely I liked any of those outfits. I finally LOVED something that Barbara wore and I love her hair and makeup, so she looked the best IMO.  .

Stella,Doutznen, Joan and Romee look ok, too.  Jasmine looks beautiful but ugly toga dress ruined it for me.  Josephine looks cute but that dress is a no. 

-WTF is Sara wearing? she just looks bad so often. the suit reminds of me wallpaper borders you would put in your kitchen in the 1980's. 

-Elsa looked the worst in the face.she reminds me of a humanoid robot now. I used to love her so it's sad that I think these things about her now. no to the dress as well. 

-actually, Lais looks the worst. Worst hair, makeup and that outfit....oh no no no. I'll refrain from saying anything else because I'll probably get yelled at if I do. 

-Candice looks terrible, too wtf. I still like her a lot but recently her face has been look too stiff and fake. the dress is ok though. 

-Martha is boring but ok. I always forget she exists anyway. I like her hair and earrings. 

-Grace and Barbara look the best. Grace always looks so pretty. I prefer classically pretty over crazy fashiony stuff like what Sara and Lais are trying to do. 

@Andrew Van Der Hypp I would love to see less performers as well. Maybe just one. And less models, too! I hate when they have too many, there is no reason for 60 models or 5 performers. I want them to keep the runway narrow and long and not make V's or sideways runways. Keep it classic and bring back the glitter! I want them to continue to do teh Angel introductions in the beginning of the show as well. 

@Prettyphile thank you for all the pictures! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Grace and Barbara's looks and I had fun looking at the others even if I didn't like them.