Kevork89

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

image.png

Victoria reminds me so much of Inguna, but blonde

image.png

Victoria looks a bit like Paige Reifler, with a bit of a teeny bit of Maya Stepper and Megan Williams too. They sure know their type for blondes haha

21 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

I used to get them once a quarter because of having an angel card, but they stopped sending those and gave me mainline ones instead (not that I'm complaining, I'm not pink's demographic anymore). But all that "pink is ______________" sounds like they really want pink to compete against Aerie. I just got a coupon booklet from Aerie and it's all "AerieRealism is ___________". 

I wish I knew how to scan things because I would upload it because tehre are a good amount of pictures and they're kinda cheesy and funny to look at. 

It also features 3 campus reps along side teh models. Sad thing is, I can't tell which are the actual PINK models and which ones are the campus reps. 

I will say the freckly red head a big no from me. She is smiling SO BIG in every shot, Idek what her face looks like. all I see is teeth.

Taylor looks terrible in that picture above. It's kinda like Romee for me now, pretty but sucks for VS. I think I actually like Romee better now. 

Grace's picture is cute though. The girl with her reminds me of Magdalena a bit, which doesn't excite me because I don't like Magdalena, but she is kinda pretty I guess. she has a mature look though, so that's good. 

67536246_238601147104235_2734440072919139853_n.jpg

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

67536246_238601147104235_2734440072919139853_n.jpg

I like this.

Who is with Taylor? Also, kudos to the spandex jeans. Such an 80’s thing. 

Thank you for the IG post, @Bettina Saw-Morgan

Victoria is pretty. Her forehead reminds me of Fridas. And I can see what bump said about her looks reminding her of Magdalena.

Grace looks so beautiful, the right time to take her as an angel because there is no anymore teen vibe. She can sell this thing whenever now

am I the only one who doesn't like Victoria? she looks like she's a pretty 43 year old and while that's nice because VS needs not teenage looking girls, I don't really care for her the more I look at her. eh, next.

I definitely don't like Rubina. Her butt is so flat in that shot with Taylor and I was never a fan of her face or her hair.  

Taylor looks good in that shot with Rubina though, her hair looks amazing. She looks more like an 80's actress than a model in that picture though.