Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I really liked Elsa in her PINK days and when she first started doing mainline (2016 Swim was everything <3), but she seems to have continued to lose weight every year since then. She always appears thinner in her IG pictures than in paparazzi/professional work though. Not sure if she's slimming herself down with photoshop or just using angles to make herself look smaller.

12 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

I really liked Elsa in her PINK days and when she first started doing mainline (2016 Swim was everything <3), but she seems to have continued to lose weight every year since then. She always appears thinner in her IG pictures than in paparazzi/professional work though. Not sure if she's slimming herself down with photoshop or just using angles to make herself look smaller.

Yup, this is the main problem.

Elsa does not look like that, all you need to see is her paparazzi pictures or even the pictures her friends tag her in and you can see she is not that small, I don't understand why she feels the need to make herself look that small, it's not a good look and she needs to stop it. I adore her but the way she handles her social media is not good at all  :no: 

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Why are people even offended? I've probably posted the same picture of my shoes at the airport dozens of times, I'm truly not seeing what she did wrong o.o 

its quite incredible they are in every brand that works with her like Michael Kors , VS , versace , calvin klein , etc . i dont understand the disrepect either.

I'm not 100% familiar with the traditions of the middle east, but I know in my culture shoes/feet can be seen as "dirty", so the idea of stepping on something or showing the bottom of your shoe could be considered an act of disrespect?  Likely Bella just posted a random photo of her waiting at an airport and it blew up. 

Dear Ali: A friend of mine who has been living in the UAE longer than me and my family has often warned me not to display the soles of my feet in front of an Emirati. I still don't understand why. Could you please explain? GA, Dubai

Dear GA: Yes, it's true that displaying the soles of the feet doesn't come across as a good gesture. One of the main reasons why such an action is perceived as an insult is because the feet are often perceived as unclean, especially the soles. If you show them to Arabs, they would generally get offended, but from my experience of communicating with people from different parts of the world, this is also considered impolite in many other cultures. In the Arab world, a shoe is perceived as dirty. This is why we always take off our shoes before we enter a house or mosque. In Asian cultures too, you have to always take off your shoes before entering a home. As an Arab, you can use the shoe to offend someone else. Examples: the famous incident where a shoe that was thrown at the US president by an Iraqi journalist in 2008 and hitting the shoes against the statue of Saddam Hussein in Iraq. Now, if you accidentally did show the soles of your feet then you can apologise. Every Emirati would understand that you didn't have the knowledge and didn't mean anything wrong by it, but it could come across as really negative if you felt the Emirati was uncomfortable and you still didn't conceal the soles of your feet or at least apologise. Just be aware of the meaning of this gesture when you interact with everyone - not just Emiratis. Believe me when I say, I used to feel shocked on seeing some students at my school back in the States put their legs on top of the desks while the teacher was teaching. It was a scene I never appreciated. What made it worse was that many teachers didn't care, but I can assure you that in our region, this would be taken negatively and people can be judged by their impolite attitude and behaviour.

On 6/15/2019 at 2:30 PM, bump said:

thank you!!! I wonder why Maggie's BZ page isn't updated. I don't know how to get pictures or post pictures otherwise I would try. I really like Maggie for PINK> 

Could you please tell me which Dasha? I've heard of a few different ones but I do not know last names. I have an idea of Eniola, but I have never heard of Zahara. 

Thank you for providing names for me! 

You're welcome! I'm gonna try to save as much as I can and post the VS Pink pictures :) 
It's Dasha Maletina!
S19_PKPDP_132_089.thumb.jpg.9fe7b921aee0e3ee67d1427b4a28dea0.jpg

Here's Eniola and Zahara.

S19_PKPDP_028_052.thumb.jpg.ae01e7008e405634d38a1e414c893425.jpgS19_PKPDP_084_043.thumb.jpg.d7ea8b6194daa53f46c01a28c97e0063.jpg

4 hours ago, skrivermodel said:

You're welcome! I'm gonna try to save as much as I can and post the VS Pink pictures :) 
It's Dasha Maletina!
Here's Eniola and Zahara.

S19_PKPDP_028_052.thumb.jpg.ae01e7008e405634d38a1e414c893425.jpgS19_PKPDP_084_043.thumb.jpg.d7ea8b6194daa53f46c01a28c97e0063.jpg

Victoria secret becomes teenie bopper and pink is now children? Fire the CEO and co. NOW!

I'm just looking at her other pictures, and she seems to photograph young, which in hindsight is great for the longevity of her career, but looking at her half naked as an adult is a tad uncomfortable.

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

PINK

Non VS/PINK

image.png image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.png

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm just looking at her other pictures, and she seems to photograph young, which in hindsight is great for the longevity of her career, but looking at her half naked as an adult is a tad uncomfortable.

She’s insanely cute. 

She is going to love that ability as she gets older. But it sucks when you’re 21 and get carded everywhere. 

(I agree with Pretty on being a bit uncomfortable looking at her present pics. 

The ''inclusion'' that VS is trying to do is ridiculous. I understand that they are trying to introduce curvy girls / big size. But if they try to sell a product with a model that looks very childish, it seems to be a silly and uncomfortable strategy, causing PINK's regular customers to stop being interested in their products and well... Not to mention the enraged people on the internet who they will make a boycott to VS because they try to eroticize girls under 18.:ninja: