Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I am thrilled to see Candice back!!! I honestly thought she was done. I can't wait to see what she's doing. 

thank you claudiawilliams and prettyphile for posting the pictures! :excited:

aside from her lips, she looks great! before I found out who she was, my mom and I would call her "Lips" when we went to the VS store/saw her on TV because her lips were so prominent in pictures and they always look dry...I love the shape, but they are so cracky/crevicey  looking. she's still my favorite Angel (after Barbara of course, but she hasn't been an Angel long enough for me to judge is she's really better than Candice or not) but I wish she could get her lips to look smoother. 

22 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Since they got Candide out of the VS retirement, this shoot must be important. Who shoot for it?

Stella, Alexina, Grace, Candice. 

Elsa, Lais, Jo, Jasmine, Barbara also all shot this past week but I know some of them were with Adam Franzino, not Russell. 

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

Since they got Candide out of the VS retirement, this shoot must be important. Who shoot for it?

I still feel like this might be connected to the VSFS, or an event to take it's place.

2 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Same. I don't think they got Candice to shoot just because she's pretty.

Plus this...

❤️𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 @victoriassecret ... 𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 🙌🏼

VS tends to hype things a being New.... not Brand New, let alone Exciting.

Victoria's Secret Angel Elsa Hosk Opens Up About Her Struggles With Alcoholism

Victoria's Secret Angel Elsa Hosk has revealed she once battled alcoholism in her late teens in a candid Instagram Q&A with her 5.3 million followers.
The 30-year-old model, who was given the honour of wearing the Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bra in 2018, was asked by a follower whether she "smokes or drinks", and responded with a lengthy paragraph about her sobriety.
"I got sober when I was 20. It's been 10 years of no drinking," Hosk revealed.
"Being sober for me didn't mean that my life came to an end (which I thought at the time) it was the beginning of a real, beautiful, big, happy successful life. Quite the opposite of what I thought!
"It was a struggle in the beginning because I'm an alcoholic (something you have to remind yourself of for the rest of your life) but it's the best decision I ever made. It's ok not to drink or do drugs."

image.png

Hosk was also candid about her smoking habits, adding: "I quit smoking 2 years ago. I still vape, hope to quit that too one day."
It's the first time the Swedish-born model has spoken about her battle with sobriety. The revelation came as part of an 'ask me anything' session Hosk held with her Instagram followers, in which she also shared glimpses inside her impressive wardrobe, and some insight into her daily diet habits.
Hosk is not the only Victoria's Secret model who has spoken about struggles with substance abuse. Former angel Gisele Bündchen said in her autobiography that she relied on "stimulants and depressants to get me through the day" during her early days in the industry.
"Coffee to get me going in the morning. Cigarettes to punctuate the long hours and create a space for me at work without anyone—stylists, hair people, makeup people—touching me. Steak, burgers, french fries, pasta, pizza, candy, and whatever else to keep up my energy. Red wine to relax me and help me fall asleep," she said.

https://www.elle.com.au/celebrity/elsa-hosk-alcoholic-20676

Good for Elsa!

Good for Elsa. I remember when I first started looking through her thread, there were sooo many pictures of her in high school/young with drinks in her hand and at parties. I just figured that was normal for kids anywhere and I've heard it's even more normal to drink in high school in Sweden, but all those pictures mustve been the beginning of her heavy drinking or already during her heavy drinking. Glad she's ok!!! I did hard drugs for about 6 years straight, so I know it's not easy to quit an addiction and I have the utmost respect for her.