Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

4 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

According to this, VS plans to bring back Swim and other things the previously got rid of. 

Yeah, they’ve already been shooting swim since January, it should be released fairly soon in time for spring break. 

And they already have been slowly reintroducing clothing on their website since last year, I remember it being discussed around the time of the VSFS. 

I do not only like the collection of livy I also like the models, they seem cute and with beautiful bodies. A while ago VS did not have really sexy pieces for sale.

I am not surprised that Lily is not there, last year I think Clauds said that they would not renew the contract, but it is very abrupt their exit or break with VS, clearly this year they will not walk in the VSFS, it seems that they ended up in bad terms. I feel sorry for Lily did not have a bad career with the brand to leave this way.

Just now, Mary17 said:

I do not only like the collection of livy I also like the models, they seem cute and with beautiful bodies. A while ago VS did not have really sexy pieces for sale.

I am not surprised that Lily is not there, last year I think Clauds said that they would not renew the contract, but it is very abrupt their exit or break with VS, clearly this year they will not walk in the VSFS, it seems that they ended up in bad terms. I feel sorry for Lily did not have a bad career with the brand to leave this way.

Clauds said that it was mutual and they ended in good terms.

16 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

Yeah I don’t think Lily is hurting by leaving VS and she always had a good relationship with the brand.  She got a lot of exposure, fairly good outfits, and the fantasy bra. Not everyone wants to stay as long as Adriana did. 

Yes, as I said before, she had a good career with VS and I'm glad she left at the time she wanted it, only that she thought that maybe she left differently, like Miranda or Lindsay, walking the last show with beautiful wings and with some closure or opening of segment.

I don’t know why anyone is surprised by Lily not being an Angel anymore. I’m pretty sure the last thing she shot was the holiday commercial in 2017. :idk: 

Like people have already said, she had a good run with VS. She was never going to be one of their front runner Angels like Candice or Adriana, but she got her Fantasy Bra and plenty of love from VS during her contract, and it makes sense for her to move on, given that VS seems to really be switching to a younger, girlier look and demographic. 

I’m personally more surprised by the inclusion of Behati, honestly. I really thought she’d be peacing out after the last show. 

Same with Elsa tbh. She’s only shot once so far this year, with all the other signed Angels working a lot more. Feels like she’s on her way out too.