Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

@Bettina Saw-Morgan thank you for posting those. I am confused though. .Is this girl someone big and important? It's like VS is playing a game with us to guess who she is. They say "youll get to meet her soon". Is this a collaboration I take it?

I like the pictures, they are very good for being quite plain. but VS is well versed in plain and boring. 

21 minutes ago, ticktock said:

Did the last collab sell well? I actually forgot about it already.

Was the last collaboration the Mary Katranzo or whatever her name is one?

Everything dealing her sucked so if that's the one you're talking about, then I wish I could've forgotten it, too. 

The Balmain collection was pretty cool though. But I like plaid and black much more than cute pink flowers. 

On 2/6/2019 at 8:28 PM, bump said:

Was the last collaboration the Mary Katranzo or whatever her name is one?

Everything dealing her sucked so if that's the one you're talking about, then I wish I could've forgotten it, too. 

The Balmain collection was pretty cool though. But I like plaid and black much more than cute pink flowers. 

Yes, that one. I was wondering if sales tanked or if it sold well. I didn't hear about it after the Fashion Show like I did with the Balmain collection, which was a million times better.

1 hour ago, Mary17 said:

I'm not a fan of Stella at all but I found these pictures and they looked beautiful to me, I want this style back, beautiful, elegant work sets, sexy and very delicate lingerie.215332568_2_Julio2014.thumb.jpg.283fd3ce24ba67e94815fdc781d56ab7.jpgpost-35596-0-1446123409-44189.thumb.jpg.2a851b278ae993b44cc6df45c8ec0a05.jpgpost-35596-0-1446123412-45335.thumb.jpg.a31c4ac2bfb92e66b3875f02a1668ae5.jpg

I miss the Angel wings like they did in the first photo. It just made the photoshoots so much better.

36 minutes ago, ticktock said:

Yes, that one. I was wondering if sales tanked or if it sold well. I didn't hear about it after the Fashion Show like I did with the Balmain collection, which was a million times better.

I haven't heard anything either. I can't imagine it would sell well because it was so atrociously ugly, but I know everyone has different tastes so I'm sure someone bought that ugly shit. 

I hope they stop with the collaborations, but VS is so pathetic nowadays that if they don't use someone else's ideas, they won't have any. 

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but I was in my local VS Store in the UK last week, and there is a ton of the VS x Mary Katranzou collaboration still left over. It's just hanging around the store. When they had the VS x Balmain collection, it was completely all gone within two weeks of the last stock entering the store. So perhaps this is showing that the VS  x MK collection hasn't sold as well as anticipated.

Unpopular opinion but... The Balmain collection sucked, imo, it just sold well because, duh, it's Balmain and it's everywhere and it was cheap (in comparission to Balmain actual pieces) and every teenager would something from it because of the name.