Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

So VS is only selling clothes for VS Sport, right? I hope they don't bring back their clothing line because all the clothes posted above are mega ugly. 

I can't wait to see what they're swimsuits look like. I always really loved Swim pictures and I also liked a goo bit of the swimsuits themselves. 

I see that Barbara P is shooting a lot with VS now. Finally!!! I mean, yes it's white wall and the outfits are ugly but I'm glad to see her getting work with VS because I would think she'd be in the VSFS next year again, or at least I hope. 

When are some Angels leaving? I want some cuts to happen. 

12 hours ago, MarVS said:

wondering about thisv girl she is so gorg especially her eyes i thnik she should do VS Prettyphile and Clauds have seen her? 

give me some Adriana lima vibes with her cute imperfect teeth

She'd be great for beauty work, but she's super short... Her agency lists her at 163cm (about 5'4") so she would look like a child next to the rest of the angels.

29 minutes ago, MingoPants said:

She'd be great for beauty work, but she's super short... Her agency lists her at 163cm (about 5'4") so she would look like a child next to the rest of the angels.

ohh i see.... still waiting for my gurls Lini Kennedy and Hanna Edwinson make it this year at least for print

9 hours ago, bump said:

When are some Angels leaving? I want some cuts to happen. 

I expect the same, I need to stop going to Stella, Romee, Martha, I love Elsa and I want her to hang her wings before VS is worse and worse. thinking well I love Lais, for me the best body that VS has but already got his FB could also leave, I feel that he is not having jobs other than VS.

14 hours ago, Mary17 said:

I expect the same, I need to stop going to Stella, Romee, Martha, I love Elsa and I want her to hang her wings before VS is worse and worse. thinking well I love Lais, for me the best body that VS has but already got his FB could also leave, I feel that he is not having jobs other than VS.

I totally agree with you about Stella and Martha can totally leave because I have never liked them. 

I like Romee and Elsa but I agree with you that I want them to leave before VS gets worse.

I don't care for Lais so I don't follow her career, but she did good for VS and I am happy she got a FB because she is hard working and deserved it. But I'm fine with her leaving, too.

I wouldn't mind seeing more Kelsey Merritt. She is a cutie. Also, Sofie Rovenstine is cute I hope she shoots more.And of course Lorena, Barbara P, and Cindy M if they ever use her again.