Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

4 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

i don't like them either. aiden's isn't that bad, i like the colors, but stella's... i don't like it

Aiden lately I love it, the swimsuit does not matter much to me, it's not my style. I dont like Stella and I dont like the swimsuit, that same model is in 5 different brands and I do not like it personally.

2 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

this means they did collaborations? (with candice maybe? [i wish])

That would be great, I would love it but Candice said something about keeping ToC small and hers so... I see it unlikely. But that would be great for the Candice/VS relationship, for sure. 

2 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

i don't like them either. aiden's isn't that bad, i like the colors, but stella's... i don't like it

Stella's look like the rip of the skin off a purple snake and Aiden's look like one of those tie dye shirts I used to make when I was a child.

The top in Sara and the bottom in Romee, I need to get my hands in those. Also, the should had use that Sara, Jasmine and Romee picture to break the news on IG, not only because the swimsuits are prettier but because the whole composition of the picture is better.

1 hour ago, claudiawilliams said:

image.thumb.jpg.0df2aae80981476342ca9a5e5c4e46f7.jpg

340285743_image(1).thumb.jpg.f5c87903b713d3dd9528888b04458eb3.jpg

None of the swimsuits I loved, the Jaz I like but it's not wow. The photos meh, Sara looks square and small, Jaz very well, Romee she sleeps standing and it seems that she pulls her abdomen forward, Grace I loved her facial expression and Maya she makes me so annoying, another blond of the bunch.

I love seeing Swim being back!!

the back swimsuits are cute...Love that @wintery thinks those black swimsuits are collabs. I  fully  agree with her. Those are too sexy and good for VS to have made on their own lol

-AIDEN DAMN GIRL. so much love for her, yes!:56608abdc37de_rhythmisadancer: she is my favorite out of all of these, but I do wish she looked a little less serious. 

-I hope Barbara shoots for Swim. 

-Romee looks awake and sober, well damn....but angry....I think she is gorgeous, LOVE her personality adn style...but she kinda sucks as a model...glad I see the light now lol

-I like nothing about Sara's picture including her ugly swimsuit, poor girl.

-JASMINE JASMINE JASMINE YAY

-Grace looks good and I like her swimsuit. she suits all mainline better than any PINK

-the blonde (Megan?) looks ok, once I'm done looking at these pictures, I'll probably forget she was there. 

-Stella got the UGLIEST swimsuit, it looks like cheap 80's lingerie 

My favorites are # 1 Aiden, #2 Jasmine, #3 Grace

I cannot get over how gorgeous Aiden's face is even if she does look really fierce (I prefer smiley/happy/bubbly for Swim shoots)