Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Lameka is good for the show and maybe as a filler/catalogue model, but I would prefer to just see her in the show. I thought I liked her more than I actually do. The more I see pictures of her, the more I realize she is nothing special. At least not enough for VS to push her as much as they are...but hey I don't run a business empire, I just buy the shit so what do I know?

@Mary17 I agree with you. Elsa is very thin, much more thin than when I became a fan. I love seeing her be successful, but in order for me to be a fan of hers again like I used to be, she's going to have to grow her hair out, deflate those sausage link lips, and put on a bit more weight. I really do like her personality and body of work even if I am not a fan of how she looks right now. but I guess as long as she's healthy and happy with herself, then you do you girl. maybe she really does think she looks good. 

On 2/22/2019 at 1:01 PM, bump said:

Yes, I agree. I really like Romee and Lorena because they are very beautiful, have lovely smiles, and lovely personalities (from what I can tell, I obviously do not know them), but they aren't very good with expressions. I am glad they both model for VS, but Lorena is better in motion than in pictures, in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Lorena is very IG (which is not a bad thing but doesn't translate to what we all know is a "model") and Romee is better on the runway. She was great during the show and shows outside of VS.

Romee was hired at a young age and she barely had any modeling experience under her belt.  Both Romee and Lorena are clear knockouts in person (unlike the other VS girls) and Romee was probably hired because of that "potential".  

Personally I think Hailey Clausson is better than both but she's never done anything for them.

2 hours ago, bump said:

@Mary17 I agree with you. Elsa is very thin, much more thin than when I became a fan. I love seeing her be successful, but in order for me to be a fan of hers again like I used to be, she's going to have to grow her hair out, deflate those sausage link lips, and put on a bit more weight. I really do like her personality and body of work even if I am not a fan of how she looks right now. but I guess as long as she's healthy and happy with herself, then you do you girl. maybe she really does think she looks good. 

When I first seen Elsa it was at a heavier weight and I thought she was gorgeous but now not so much. Between the surgeries and excess weightloss. It changed her looks in a bad way...like Kim Kardashian. Still pretty but off. But I think her weightloss comes from people calling her fat and dying really mean things about her body....so I understand how that changed her appearance....

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

Romee was hired at a young age and she barely had any modeling experience under her belt.  Both Romee and Lorena are clear knockouts in person (unlike the other VS girls) and Romee was probably hired because of that "potential".  

Personally I think Hailey Clausson is better than both but she's never done anything for them.

She wasn't that young LOL. She stands out on the runway and gave baby Candice vibes. I like Hailey C. Maybe her dark hair will do something for her. Hailey does print better than Romee but Romee does runway better than Hailey in my opinion.

4 hours ago, Mary17 said:

Lameka does not seem cute to have it as the main image (within the group of regular models)

VS seems to love girls like Alexina and Lameka because they stan for the brand versus whether or not they fit in or with the other models. They admire their loyalty and happiness to be there. It is nostalgic for them and the old days.The more I see Lameka the more I am like.....maybe she can be something but then you have someone like Candice who hits the runway and I am like why is Lameka there.....?

10 hours ago, bump said:

+1000

9 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

When VS realizes the LIVVY collection is outselling all of their stuff. :rofl: You know they threw this stuff up as quickly as possible because they didn’t even waste time photoshopping out the nips/pasties. 

704BE84D-6B5A-414C-903C-E4C1FCD3528C.jpeg 7B2D890F-3713-49DC-A295-AAFDBD3B674F.jpeg

05AFE644-5C61-4D9C-9978-0651B12A7578.jpeg

I think I saw these pictures long before Livy's collection came out, I remember a few weeks ago a person asking in this thread who were the models

8 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Ch...Someone is lying to Elsa and leading her down this path.

elsa dont have friends, her boyfriend does not tell her anything either?

10 minutes ago, Mary17 said:

+elsa dont have friends, her boyfriend does not tell her anything either?

Elsa does seem like a loner, which I definitely appreciate about her. I've seen pictures of her with friends, but that was at least a year or more ago when I was still regularly checking on her thread. I hope she is one of those people who chooses not to have friends/many friends, rather than someone who wants friends but doesn't have them. I think Elsa is confident and happy being alone which is cool. I wonder why her boyfriend hasn't said anything, unless maybe he likes her this way?

8 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

When I first seen Elsa it was at a heavier weight and I thought she was gorgeous but now not so much. Between the surgeries and excess weightloss. It changed her looks in a bad way...like Kim Kardashian. Still pretty but off. But I think her weightloss comes from people calling her fat and dying really mean things about her body....so I understand how that changed her appearance....

VS seems to love girls like Alexina and Lameka because they stan for the brand versus whether or not they fit in or with the other models. They admire their loyalty and happiness to be there. It is nostalgic for them and the old days.The more I see Lameka the more I am like.....maybe she can be something but then you have someone like Candice who hits the runway and I am like why is Lameka there.....?

That's sad, I hope if that's true then Elsa can regain her confidence and get healthy again. 

And I love your Lameka/ Candice comparison. Candice is such a good catwalker, one of my favorites and Lameka is just....there. 

@Cult Icon I'll have to check Hailey out. I know what she looks like and I do think she's cute, but I've never really looked at her work so I'll have to go look through her thread while I drink my coffee. Wasn't she supposed to shoot for VS at one point? Maybe it was PINK? I don't know. 

16 minutes ago, ticktock said:

It's just not right to not see Candice in any of the new VS Swim stuff. 

The Swim Queen.

with his own line of swimsuits I doubt very much that VS will again shoot Candy for VS swim.

7 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

non-angels getting more screen time than angels... amazing

VS always does that kind of thing, the whole group Jaz is the one with the best body and they do not take advantage of it. Maya Steper or as it is written for me it looks out of place, where is Aiden? I want to see it on video, I'm sure it's incredible.

10 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Unless that VS x Tropic of C collab actually happens, I don't think she will.

I'm not the one who asks or wants Candy for Swim, I just told another member of the forum that she will not return to VS swim having her line of swimsuits. If VS does or does not collaborate in this line I do not know, I have not affirmed absolutely nothing.

59 minutes ago, Mary17 said:

I'm not the one who asks or wants Candy for Swim, I just told another member of the forum that she will not return to VS swim having her line of swimsuits. If VS does or does not collaborate in this line I do not know, I have not affirmed absolutely nothing.

I'm literally agreeing with you, calm down.

6 hours ago, Mary17 said:

elsa dont have friends, her boyfriend does not tell her anything either?

:rofl::rofl: If a man loves you then he going to stick with you until you get help or leave if you don't. Nobody wants to be with someone who is self-sabotaging themselves for years without any sort of rehabilitation. He prob. wants to help her through the rough patches. I'm sure they'll get married anyway.

6 hours ago, bump said:

Elsa does seem like a loner, which I definitely appreciate about her. I've seen pictures of her with friends, but that was at least a year or more ago when I was still regularly checking on her thread. I hope she is one of those people who chooses not to have friends/many friends, rather than someone who wants friends but doesn't have them. I think Elsa is confident and happy being alone which is cool. I wonder why her boyfriend hasn't said anything, unless maybe he likes her this way?

That's sad, I hope if that's true then Elsa can regain her confidence and get healthy again. 

It wasn't on BZ but skinny gossip (I think). It takes time. Mental disorders manifest themselves in different ways along the recovery(Not saying she's anorexic but just from my experience). Plus, it doesn't seem like any other major company is working with her so she might feel the pressure to remain with VS and in her head remaining with VS means losing and staying as thin as possible. VS only seemed to give her more attention and stuff when she lost more weight.