Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

6 hours ago, Mary17 said:

I'm not the one who asks or wants Candy for Swim, I just told another member of the forum that she will not return to VS swim having her line of swimsuits. If VS does or does not collaborate in this line I do not know, I have not affirmed absolutely nothing.

I'm fully aware that she won't be returning. I was just stating that it's weird and not right to NOT see her there.

22 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I like Hailey C. Maybe her dark hair will do something for her. Hailey does print better than Romee but Romee does runway better than Hailey in my opinion.

Hailey's physical structure may be "too much" for VS.  I also remember that Magda Frak did some stuff for them and also was in the show for several years- also an extreme knockout.

I don't know if Hailey went to castings.  In terms of projecting sexuality she has one of the best faces IMHO.

29 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Hailey's physical structure may be "too much" for VS.  I also remember that Magda Frak did some stuff for them and also was in the show for several years- also an extreme knockout.

I don't know if Hailey went to castings.  In terms of projecting sexuality she has one of the best faces IMHO.

I thought she did but I googled to find an image and apparently she didn't. LOL It might be Hailey's choice though. VS does not have the best reputation with models but pays well and as of right now....VS sucks. It isn't mandatory to do their show to succeed anymore or to rake in the big dollars because HF is now paying the big bucks commercial fashion does....and whatever contracts VS had with other commercial/entertainment companies is now gone. Hence, nobody really knows or cares for the "new angels" now the way they use to and they don't get the same gigs or recognition. It was all a paid illusion lol.