Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I thought Rommee's video was kind of cute. Yes, definitely had it's cringey moments, but overall it had a pleasant vibe. I could see her younger fans like the girls that took a picture with her being really into these style of videos. I am just too old to care enough to watch any more than just that one LOL

I forgot how pretty Romee is (omg why can't I spell her name right??). I am going to have to go look at her thread.

Wish they'd kick Martha and Stella to the curb so Rommee could have a bit more spotlight. She does look like a mini Candice, but I'm ok with that.

59 minutes ago, bump said:

I thought Rommee's video was kind of cute. Yes, definitely had it's cringey moments, but overall it had a pleasant vibe. I could see her younger fans like the girls that took a picture with her being really into these style of videos. I am just too old to care enough to watch any more than just that one LOL

I forgot how pretty Romee is (omg why can't I spell her name right??). I am going to have to go look at her thread.

Wish they'd kick Martha and Stella to the curb so Rommee could have a bit more spotlight. She does look like a mini Candice, but I'm ok with that.

I agree, it actually wasn't that bad. Fun and chill vibes, it would also be interesting if she gets the chance to vlog around (VS) photoshoots and other working stuff. Anyway if you like it or not, smart girl, she has the fame and followers on IG so I think a YT channel will give her expand her audience since it's so popular under teens and young adults these days. Smart move Ro. 

9 minutes ago, Warhol said:

I'm curious about her boyfriend. He works with....? Always folling her....

In my opinion they can kick Martha, Romee and Stella. 

Martha looks so fake for me, Romee tries too hard and Stella meh

I think I read it in Dutch Vogue, might also been in some other magazine or so.. Her boyfriend is kind of like her "manager" he arranges her schedule, he takes care of the places she goes to, the airplane tickets and more stuff like that. But I'm pretty sure he has another job aswell, I knew he was in a music project last year.. But well something went off and then it suddenly stopped even tho it was quite succesful and he had some great music going around.

18 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

I think I read it in Dutch Vogue, might also been in some other magazine or so.. Her boyfriend is kind of like her "manager" he arranges her schedule, he takes care of the places she goes to, the airplane tickets and more stuff like that. But I'm pretty sure he has another job aswell, I knew he was in a music project last year.. But well something went off and then it suddenly stopped even tho it was quite succesful and he had some great music going around.

Sounds more like her assistant than her manager! :D

I didn't think much of romee's vlog, I think she's just doing it because this is IMG's plan to promote her to set her apart from the other vs blondes. they have martha and elsa but romee is the youngest so she's their best bet. she stepping over into full "influencer" territory though

1 minute ago, clouds said:

I didn't think much of romee's vlog, I think she's just doing it because this is IMG's plan to promote her to set her apart from the other vs blondes. they have martha and elsa but romee is the youngest so she's their best bet. she stepping over into full "influencer" territory though

I think it would be smart of her to focus her videos on modeling at least, like Alexandria Morgan does, and Leomie Anderson did. They've both done casting videos/tutorials/diet stuff related to work. Romee's vlog came over just very braggy, although that's a problem I have with almost all vlogs. 

This is her first one, so maybe she has plans for more industry related things in the future but this wasn't a strong start imo. :idk: 

I agree with both of you. I can see how making videos on topics to do with modeling could help but personally I think it's hard to be a youtuber and not be seen as a youtuber, especially if you're going to vlog. she could atleast vlog when she's modelling I guess? the entire video was just 10 minutes of nothing tbh so maybe she should just focus on them being actually interesting first

I watched romees vlog with the thought that I might finally understand what's the hype about her ? I thought to myself maybe I might finally like her afterall. Nope ! All it did was reconfirm my understanding of her ! She literally has nothing substantial to say. On any level. On any matter at all ! What was that video even ? I don't feel envious of her life which usually happens when I see young women like her living their life queen size at all...

Was she trying to come across as boring ? 

I don't know .... It was more boring to me than cringeworthy. Maybe I am too harsh. I just don't understand her appeal after all ! 

?

1. I was waiting for a REAL model, besides Karlie, to start doing this. Too bad it was rommee lol

2. Ok, maybe I was wrong about candice not receiving backlash from the trump stuff, she has lost so many followers you actually see the number change when you go to her profile. She went from 11.4 to 11.3 and she was on 11.4 for awhile. I don't think its IG doing a sweep because some people are still moving up in followers or remaining the same. Its something specific to her.