Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I haven't purchased anything from Pink in years but Grace makes me want to. 

I do think there's going to be some shake ups to the lineup this upcoming year. I'm curious to see what the lineup looks like come around the 2017 show and the hierarchy of it. 

7 hours ago, Clauds said:

So after this year's show this is the list of Angels who have retired without opening the show or wearing the Fantasy Bra. IMO it's obvious VS will cut down the lineup by the start of next year, so the list may just get longer

Izabel Goulart 
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 
Chanel Iman 
Erin Heatherton 
Doutzen Kroes 
Lindsay Ellingson 
Karlie Kloss 
Jac Jagaciak 
Kate Grigorieva

From the current Angels:
Taylor Hill
Martha Hunt
Stella Maxwell
Lais Ribeiro
Sara Sampaio
Romee Strijdd
Josephine Skriver

It's going to be interesting at the beginning of the year because that's when all the contracts are up. And also Adriana, Alessandra and Lily i'm pretty sure are on a year to year basis thing now.

Candice and Elsa are they the only ones safe based on contract? Didn't Candice resign last year? And Elsa signed before the 2014 show.

I was actually wondering about that today. If it's true that the new group of Angels had one year "trial" contracts, they must have all resigned this year. If they're sticking with three year contracts, that means all the NA's would be safe for another two years (one for Elsa is she did get a three year contract off the bat?). :idk: It's possible(and likely imo) that they've changed up their contract length considering how many girls they signed at once and how many girls they have on the roster, so it's hard to pinpoint how long each girl has. 

Yeah @toodarnhot it's hard to tell for example Karlie was only an Angel for 2 years. So she might have only signed a 2 year contract compared to the ussual 3. So Elsa might not have even signed a 3 year one. It seems that they might be signing girls year to year now. So for all we know the contracts will be up again beginning of next year.

Elsa signed before the 2014 show. If she only signed 1-2 years she might have already started her new contract.

Every other girl signed their contracts around February last year. Clearly they were only 1 year as after that contract ended VS dropped Jac and Kate resigned all the other girls and signed Josephine. So around Feb next year we will know the outcome.

As awful as the Swim special was, it at least allowed us to figure out who was sticking around for another year and who hadn't gotten their contract renewed for the two years it was on the air. Now it's a bit more tricky. But I agree with the guess that Adriana, Ale and Lily are all on year to year contracts at this point.

I wonder when Candice and Behati will be back.

9 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Yeah @toodarnhot it's hard to tell for example Karlie was only an Angel for 2 years. So she might have only signed a 2 year contract compared to the ussual 3. So Elsa might not have even signed a 3 year one. It seems that they might be signing girls year to year now. So for all we know the contracts will be up again beginning of next year.

I always assumed Karlie was a case of her buying out/ending her contract. It definitely seemed like it was her decision to leave, and just from how abrupt it was. :idk: I could be wrong but that's how I read the situation.

Edit: Nevermind. Just found an article where Ed said she left at the end of her contract, unless that was just a PR statement. 

I could definitely see the majority of the girls having year to year contracts, with maybe the exception of Taylor, Elsa, Jo, and Jas. 

Not sure about the others but Adriana and Alessandra are for sure on year to year contracts, I'm pretty sure Adriana will renew again but IDK about Alessandra. As for Elsa, I doubt she got just one year, I think she, Behati and Candice are all under three year contracts. Unlike the rest of the Angels, Elsa had been already working as a PR person for the brand and they knew she'd work out. I can also see Taylor and Jasmine being under two/three years contracts at this point, there is absolutely no way in hell VS would risk pushing them this hard in the past 12 months if they didn't know for sure they are locked in for the near future. The rest I can see literally all of them getting dropped and I wouldn't be surprised :idk: 

Now, I'm more curious about PINK. Grace is now listed on vspressroom.com as a Spokesperson. I'm curious to see if they are doing a whole Pink Angels roster or if (and most likely) they are dropping Rachel. IF they do indeed create a Pink Angels things, I hope Dani Lopez and Madison Headrick are next to be signed, they are just perfect for the brand and I can totally see them for mainline in the future.

I loved that lip sync video. Adriana and Lais were a blast. I loved them. Jas and Elsa looked so so gorgeous in their clips from Mexico. :heart: Stella looked awkward imo. Surprised they only had 7 of the Angels in it but I preferred it. VS, pls take note for the next holiday commercial. 

9 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I loved that lip sync video. Adriana and Lais were a blast. I loved them. Jas and Elsa looked so so gorgeous in their clips from Mexico. :heart: Stella looked awkward imo. Surprised they only had 7 of the Angels in it but I preferred it. VS, pls take note for the next holiday commercial. 

Who's missing? Jo, Sara, Lily, Ale, Candy, Bee and Martha

We need a version of just Lais and Adriana :rofl: Jasmine and Elsie looked good great too but didn't really fit the vibe of the video. Adriana and Lais take the cake here no doubt, Stella looked 100% out of place on this tbh, made kind of uncomfortable 

Which genius decided that Lais and Adriana should wear sunglasses in the beginning? :smile: Not that I don't enjoy Lais getting more spotlight.

Stella looks cute with pigtail braids. Smiling, even. Much better than in the VSFS with a metric ton of makeup plastered on her face.

The song is terrible, so I can only watch it with the sound off which kind of makes it all pointless, though.