Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I could be wrong but from what I've seen on IG there are a bunch of models(Hailey Baldwin, Em Rata, Bella, Elsa, Lais, Hannah Ferg, Rose Bertram etc) in the Bahamas right now promoting an upcoming musical festival, or possibly shooting something to promote it. 

Both models and and crew are tagging #fyrefestival and the founders of the Fyre App are also in the Bahamas at the moment. Last month Dani LO, Nadine L, Shanina, and Chanel Iman were in the Bahamas using the same hashtag, along with some other models that I'm not familiar with. :idk: 

I really doubt they're shooting for Ale Swimwear because like Clauds said in another thread, Ale probably couldn't afford all these girls/why waste all the money on them when she can do it, plus they've been tagging everything "special project" which they've never done on her campaign shoots, and I also can't see Ale wanting to share the spotlight on her own brand. 

Whatever it is, it's really odd. They've got an interesting mix of girls, and it seems like really elaborate promo for a music festival. :idk: