Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Right now i think a great lineup would be.

Adriana, Candice, Elsa, Jasmine, Josephine, Lais, Sara, Taylor as angels and Grace for Pink.

As much as I love all of them I think VS should drop Alessandra, Behati, Lily, Martha, Romee and Stella. Realistically the ones I can see VS dropping are Ale, Lily and Martha.

3 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Adriana, Candice, Elsa, Jasmine, Josephine, Lais, Sara, Taylor as angels and Grace for Pink.

As much as I love all of them I think VS should drop Alessandra, Behati, Lily, Martha, Romee and Stella. Realistically the ones I can see VS dropping are Ale, Lily and Martha.

For me a good angel lineup and realistic with VS's preferences would be: 

Adriana, Candice, Behati, Elsa, Sara, Taylor, Jasmine, Josephine and Romee. and Grace and Herieth for PINK.

I posted this in the VSFS thread but since the conversation is happening here too:

I think a solid lineup for Angels (going with girls VS actually works with) would be: Candice, Behati, Adriana, Elsa, Taylor, Jasmine, Josephine and either Sara or Lais with Grace for Pink. Ale, Lily, Martha, Stella and Romee should go even if I'm a fan of some of them. Ale would be better off leaving now and putting her full focus on her brand and Lily is hardly used and frankly looks out of place now, plus she has a solid enough career outside of VS that she'll be fine. Martha is a snoozefest and brings nothing to the lineup that another girl doesn't already. I like both Romee and Stella a lot but I think both work better for HF, but if I had to pick one to stay it would be Romee.

But I can only see VS letting Ale, Lily and maybe Martha or Lais go in the next couple of years. To VS more is more, including their contracted girls

I really think that my perfect alignment would be:
Adriana, Candice, Jas, Jo, Taylor, Sara and Elsa for the moment. If we were to integrate nevos angeles, I would put Leomie and Grace into the future. With all those girls they could be bombs and they would not need urgently looking for more girls to fill. Lais would like to see her walk often for the parade, I think she could improve but as an angel I would like to see girls with more energy and personality. I trust that Tay being the smallest of all could improve easily with time, I hope ...

So for me the perfec lineup would be: Candice, Behati, Elsa, Taylor, Jojo, Sara and Jas with Grace (having a 1 year contract and then becoming a real angel), Harrieth and maybe Alanna as their Pink spokemodel.

Maybe keeping Adri for the vsfs and big campaigns (no promo) cuz as much as i love Adriana as a model i hate her in the interviews she is really annoying, i cant stand her voice (sorry not sorry).

My preferred lineup will never, ever happen because it includes VS letting Candice, Adriana and Jo go - they are probably the least likely to leave any time soon. It would be Lais, Stella, Taylor, Jasmine, Behati and Elsa. Maybe bringing back Jac and Barbara Palvin too, if you allow me an even more unrealistic lineup. :smile:

Realistically, they will probably just drop some of Stella, Ale, Romee, Sara, Lily and Martha and call it a day.

16 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

My preferred lineup will never, ever happen because it includes VS letting Candice, Adriana and Jo go - they are probably the least likely to leave any time soon. It would be Lais, Stella, Taylor, Jasmine, Behati and Elsa. Maybe bringing back Jac and Barbara Palvin too, if you allow me an even more unrealistic lineup. :smile:

Realistically, they will probably just drop some of Stella, Ale, Romee, Sara, Lily and Martha and call it a day.

I like your lineup but I want Jo to stay.

23 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

perfect line up 

Talking about the contracts: Do you all think that Candice renewed her contract? It should have been up before the show and I could see her wanting to spend more time with her family (in Brazil). And she got everything out of VS. Behati on the other hand has most likely renewed her contract last year and it's probably a three year contract again.

25 minutes ago, DeadlyRebel said:

Talking about the contracts: Do you all think that Candice renewed her contract? It should have been up before the show and I could see her wanting to spend more time with her family (in Brazil). And she got everything out of VS. Behati on the other hand has most likely renewed her contract last year and it's probably a three year contract again.

I feel like Candice would have renewed too, she just had a bay, it's logical she would want to try to win a bit more money, so she can better provide him?

I'm sure Candice renewed, although I wouldn't be surprised if she negotiated a much less demanding contact. She had a couple of posts about VS around the show so it seemed like she honestly was missing being there, and both her and Bee said they couldn't wait for the next year. 

Lais and Elsa are both in the Caribbean. I wonder if it's for VS, though I'm not sure what it could be without swim. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm sure Candice renewed, although I wouldn't be surprised if she negotiated a much less demanding contact. She had a couple of posts about VS around the show so it seemed like she honestly was missing being there, and both her and Bee said they couldn't wait for the next year. 

Lais and Elsa are both in the Caribbean. I wonder if it's for VS, though I'm not sure what it could be without swim. 

Bahamas right?

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

Bahamas right?

That is what I meant to say. I have no idea why I said Carribbean. :rofl: Maybe I had swim special on my mind. 

Not sure if it's VS though- the crew is Frankie Foye, Carolina Gongalez and Vincent Whatever his last name is, and one of them tagged it secret project. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

That is what I meant to say. I have no idea why I said Carribbean. :rofl: Maybe I had swim special on my mind. 

Not sure if it's VS though- the crew is Frankie Foye, Carolina Gongalez and Vincent Whatever his last name is, and one of them tagged it secret project. 

Interesting, Sara also shot a secret project with Carolina in NY, 3 weeks ago

4 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Interesting, Sara also shot a secret project with Carolina in NY, 3 weeks ago

I don't think they're related just going off the tags on this and the time between the shoots. Sara's shoot had different crew other than Carolina as well. I doubt it's VS related now too.