Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Douzen didn't married pop star.I think this year ,behati would wear fantasy bra if she isn't pregnant.But she choose to become a mother.That is so much important than a sparkling bra.Vs excecutive love her more than douzen.She worked with them so long.

3 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

there's no way Behati isn't getting the bra BUT i think they'll do a double FB with her and Candice

That is my thoughts, I think that Behati will never get solo FB bra, they will either pair her with Candice(most likely), or someone else. And that is if she walks next year, I read the interview she gave few months ago saying that her and Adam want at least 4 more kids, and 2 more till her 30th birthday, so going by that count I think she plans to get pregnant again next year. 

Grace is great find.She is better than half new angel.And she is American.I can see her get fantasy bra after taylor.

My prediction who might get fantasy bra

2017: Behati

2018:Elsa.

2019:Candice second bra ( grace become angel)

2020:Taylor and Josephine.

Wow, surprised Elsa opened the show and last segment. This year's show overall still can't touch 2013's show, but I would say it was a little better than last years. Happy to see Irina, she killed it! A little too late for her to be an angel, as she's more matured than the angel crew now. but she could have been a good addition to years Rosie, Miranda, and Douzten were still angels. 

On 26/11/2016 at 4:57 AM, Kells. said:

Why did Tay & Sara did not shoot with wings? Where is Romee? So Kelly is  becoming the new angel for the coming year 2017. 

I agree for kelly,  actually i'm   surprised to see her photos big on the site of victoria secret

So after this year's show this is the list of Angels who have retired without opening the show or wearing the Fantasy Bra. IMO it's obvious VS will cut down the lineup by the start of next year, so the list may just get longer

Izabel Goulart 
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 
Chanel Iman 
Erin Heatherton 
Doutzen Kroes 
Lindsay Ellingson 
Karlie Kloss 
Jac Jagaciak 
Kate Grigorieva

From the current Angels:
Taylor Hill
Martha Hunt