Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

21 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Rachel didn't get a press release from VS as far as I can remember. Do you have it? Maybe I've just forgotten, but I'm pretty sure Rachel just made the announcement herself on IG like Zuri did. And Zuri did do press following her announcement, to break the news. Not to mention, Rachel has been a contracted spokesperson for over a year now, so obviously she's going to have more events and commercials than a girl who signed her contract a month ago? :idk: Zuri just did the campus tour and Camp Pink with Rachel, and has been in most commercials minus this recent sport one. 

That's like saying, Adriana has done 10 shows, and Taylor's only done 2. 

E! (amongst others) had a whole page about Rachel.

Also what I meat is that even inflation-adjusted Rachel did more work than Zuri is doing.

56 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

E! (amongst others) had a whole page about Rachel.

Also what I meat is that even inflation-adjusted Rachel did more work than Zuri is doing.

And Zuri did Yahoo Style, US Weekly, and had write ups in Cosmo, and Seventeen, W Mag. :idk: 

I think we'll have to agree to disagree when comparing their work, because Zuri honestly has been apart of all the major campaigns this year, especially considering her status wasn't as a contracted model at the time.