Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

Zuri wasn't even in it. Has PINK itself announced her as a spokesmodel?

I was talking about Rachel-Zuri and Rachel both hold the title now. I don't believe Pink made an announcement about Rachel either- both girls released the news themselves. 

11 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

I know you were talking about Rachel. But at least she has been in a shit ton of commercials and at a shit ton of events. And got a press release. Zuri is just, there.

Rachel didn't get a press release from VS as far as I can remember. Do you have it? Maybe I've just forgotten, but I'm pretty sure Rachel just made the announcement herself on IG like Zuri did. And Zuri did do press following her announcement, to break the news. Not to mention, Rachel has been a contracted spokesperson for over a year now, so obviously she's going to have more events and commercials than a girl who signed her contract a month ago? :idk: Zuri just did the campus tour and Camp Pink with Rachel, and has been in most commercials minus this recent sport one. 

That's like saying, Adriana has done 10 shows, and Taylor's only done 2. 

Poor girl, she'll have a hard time getting through high school with that name. Bet she'll go under Rose :rofl: 

And I think we just need to start a petition for Pink to get rid of Rachel and Zuri and make Daniela and Madison spokesperson instead, they are life :heart: 

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Poor girl, she'll have a hard time getting through high school with that name. Bet she'll go under Rose :rofl: 

Not necessarily, since she'll probably be in a fancy high school with the Saint Wests, Ode Mountain Malones, and Boomer Phelps of the world. :p Is it a really a celeb baby if they don't have an odd name?