Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Thank you, @Aurora Dawn! And I think you made a very good point about her lips earlier…

Vita is very beautiful but I’m sure that there are stunningly beautiful women who are the total package. VS doesn’t have to settle for those who have had bad cosmetic procedures done. Either hire those who are natural beauties or who have had so subtle work done that they look natural.

Romee's recruitment was unusual- she had little experience as a model and was hired on sheer 'potential'.  I think she is becoming a better and better model as time goes by but she was never very good.  I think she has an impressive physical appearance.

Stella had some modeling experience and was scooped up very early on.  But not very much.

13 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Candice did that interview in her first trimester but I don't think that she has change her mind, she will take it easy and spend time with her baby and that's the best for her and for the baby.

It'll pretty much depend on how much pressure/dollars VS is going to use to get her there. She's technically contracted to be there unless she's on maternity leave. Or misses her plane, I guess.

2 hours ago, GuessGirl said:

@elfstone we don't need another Romee. With Romee is enough. And Vita is hot and better than that model you want to replace her 

https://www.instagram.com/aneta.spider/

How does the model I quoted resemble Romee in any way? Everything from the cut of her face to her figure is so unlike  Romee. :O_O:  

As for Vita, I think someone earlier said it right VS dont have to settle for models with procedures gone horribly wrong. Better off hiring natural I guess

But you still find Vita hotter and better than other models, nobody has any right to detract you :p

Romee’s look like weird water balloons in the bottom right picture! (Saline?) Push-up bras are not her friend. :rofl: Also the top right picture suggests that she might have a wonky nipple issue but hopefully it’s just due to her covering her breast with her arm.

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

Romee’s look like weird water balloons in the bottom right picture! (Saline?) Push-up bras are not her friend. :rofl: Also the top right picture suggests that she might have a wonky nipple issue but hopefully it’s just due to her covering her breast with her arm.

I just saw the Maxim editorial and bpNtpGF.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SB1F9i5.jpg

It honestly looks like the surgeon took two baseballs, shoved them under the skin and sewed her up.

Vita's lips also look pretty bad in a few of her Instagram shots.  In the first photo, the upper lip is completely swollen with injections.  It's so swollen, it actually goes above the upper lip line.  Her natural lips are thin, like the last photo.  But at least with these lip injections, they fade with time.    

vitalips.png vitalips2.png vitalips3.png