Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

JoJo is on fiiiiire !

We don't see much of Jasmine tho...

Sara and Taylor were good but Sara smiling kind of killed the sexy vibe, she was more pretty with her smile. And Taylor, well, she looks like a teenager as usual so yes she is pretty in that commercial but kinda disturbing to bend over like that.

Sans titre 13.jpg

VS Future :heart:

46 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

JoJo is on fiiiiire !

We don't see much of Jasmine tho...

Sara and Taylor were good but Sara smiling kind of killed the sexy vibe, she was more pretty with her smile. And Taylor, well, she looks like a teenager as usual so yes she is pretty in that commercial but kinda disturbing to bend over like that.

Sans titre 13.jpg

VS Future :heart:

+Elsa the rest can go by me

Stella, Romee and Martha do nothing, Lily is meh, Lais has a great body but being an Angel is much more than just the photos

34 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Stella, Romee and Martha do nothing, Lily is meh, Lais has a great body but being an Angel is much more than just the photos

+100000

How cool would it be to have these 4 + Elsa? I think it's diverse and hot

14 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

If VS would get rid of everyone except those 4 + Elsa, it would be so refreshing !

Agreeing to keep one/two oldies like Candice & Adriana for 1/2 years but then a fresh start with this diverse group would be a blast.

Agree! Making Josephine an Angel was such a good decision. Better than I thought.

And am I the only one thinking Sara looked so much like Adriana in that commercial?

15 minutes ago, DeadlyRebel said:

Agree! Making Josephine an Angel was such a good decision. Better than I thought.

And am I the only one thinking Sara looked so much like Adriana in that commercial?

I dont think so, but she looks hot, lilac suits her so well. Altough not bettet than red though.

1 hour ago, diamondtw said:

If VS would get rid of everyone except those 4 + Elsa, it would be so refreshing !

Agreeing to keep one/two oldies like Candice & Adriana for 1/2 years but then a fresh start with this diverse group would be a blast.

I would change Jaz to Lais, and Elsa to Vita. It would be a perfect line up.

8 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Online version of SLT commercial...

This is a better version. Jo and Sara looks hot. Tay looks really pretty. This are the 3 girls VS need to keep. They had to change Jaz with Lais this commercial would have been perfect. Wow they were no blonde in this commercial.