Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm just going to post these here for convenience. Anyone can use. No need to rehost, no credit necessary. I'll be doing this for the TV commercial and other commercials as well but will probably not post them here to keep this on-topic. 

JAS

dcuE0Fx.gif lHhf6L5.gif qo8kg1b.gif pXhOl0q.gif

JO

TALyOVr.gif xFf22jQ.gif r6SaJT5.gif 4bUj79Z.gif TcZpp5H.gif UtyWFKp.gif qThlbV2.gif

SARA

M5oFU2x.gif SUvBqEg.gif oOUj2P0.gif cw5nejX.gif mJYNfRG.gif j4uM7H7.gif

TAYLOR

sdfXLHf.gif UkRQiEr.gif YJ04Vbt.gif K7HLGoV.gif qALxlLp.gif LZnCwpO.gif

OTHER

l1msvJi.gif kZD75Cj.gif 

Let's be honest it's working for them. The new girls are doing most of the work and getting most of the attention. Every once in a while Adriana and Alessandra pop in and give the company an extra boost. VS have said Adriana and Alessandra can stay around until they want to leave. Which is why we still seem to have Alessandra around. Every year for the last 4 years people say Ale will leave and she's still around. Because VS are happy to keep them. Which is why they only pop in for the main commercial, fashion show and occasional work, like Adriana with the fragrance and VSX. I can see the two of them sticking around longer tbh. To me it seemed like Lily was on the way out until Behati and Candice got pregnant so it looks like they've kept her on because she has her own following and is a big enough deal. I don't see Candice or Behati being back for the show either, especially if it's going to be overseas. With fittings, rehearsals and all that goes into it they'll both have to leave their newborns behind.

To me Martha and Romee are the only ones i'd cut. If Lily left whatever, i love her but thats fine.

Adriana, Alessandra, Behati and Candice.

Elsa, Lais, Jasmine, Stella, Sara, Taylor and Josephine.

It's a good group of girls.

I think is going to be their new standard just because the models are going to keep getting pregnant and some of those girls might be for pink spokesmodel just surprise they haven't add Rachel in their vsmodellaccess with the rest of the other girls. If it would be by me I would just cut some of those girls contracts 7-9 is the ideal amount of girls. 

Taylor, Sara, Josie, Lais, Vita, Bregje, Frida, Kelly. For pink Yara and Dani would be a perfect line up. 

1 hour ago, everyboulevard said:

I'm just going to post these here for convenience. Anyone can use. No need to rehost, no credit necessary. I'll be doing this for the TV commercial and other commercials as well but will probably not post them here to keep this on-topic. 

Do you mind if I use one as in icon?

I think having lots of girls who have different looks/ personalities is good because the fans, especially the younger ones, can kind of latch on to the one that they like the most. having all these girls probably broadens the fan base to a degree, although personally I preferred it when there were less girls