Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

21 hours ago, diamondtw said:

Josephine is shooting with Guy today

I think Romee is with her. The props table she snapped looked the same.  Lais is shooting VSX- it looked like she was at Dogpound maybe?  I think there's another girl with her but I couldn't tell who it was.  It was Martha.

ph: Guy Aroch 

- Romee 

- Josephine 

ph: Unknown (VSX) 

- Lais 

- Martha

- Elsa

I mean, VS is trying way to hard to promote their lingerie as out and about clothes, it's embarrassing. They need to understand that the most of the people don't have models bodies or it's comfortable with that, if they're trying to start a trend they need to stop, it's not gonna happen.

11 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I mean, VS is trying way to hard to promote their lingerie as out and about clothes, it's embarrassing. They need to understand that the most of the people don't have models bodies or it's comfortable with that, if they're trying to start a trend they need to stop, it's not gonna happen.

My thoughts exactly! As cute as their current lingerie is, I'm not wearing it as my normal clothes. No freaking way.

Models You Should Know, and Not Because of Their Famous Flames

http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/792505/models-you-should-know-and-not-because-of-their-famous-flames

the list : 

IRINA SHAYK

Famous Flame: Bradley Cooper

SOFIA RICHIE

Famous Flame: Justin Bieber

BARBARA PALVIN

Famous Ex-Flame: Justin Bieber and Niall Horan of One Direction 

NINA AGDAL 

Famous Flame: Leonardo DiCaprio

and

STELLA MAXWELL

Famous Ex-Flame: Miley Cyrus :rofl:

did Stella really dated Miley ?

Adriana.  Just wow!  VS will probably never be able to find a face like that again....those eyes....

Loved Adriana's part.  Stll not sure how I feel about the stormclouds, fruit tree, butterfly, flower, and ocean waves.  Kind of like "sexy intense woman meets nature documentary."  But at least this commercial brings finally VS back to the woman/goddess look.