Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

10 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Can't do, there's a reason why their names aren't on those lists and it's because they have zero interest on having people taking guesses at how much money they make. 

Sara? I get why she would refuse to be named, but i am 90% sure she just didn't make enough money

Nope.

All I can tell is the new VS girls are not making all the money Forbes says they make (except Dri and Candice) and that L'Oreal and beauty contracts in general pay way better than VS.

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Nope.

All I can tell is the new VS girls are not making all the money Forbes says they make (except Dri and Candice) and that L'Oreal and beauty contracts in general pay way better than VS.

Kay thanks anyways! 4M did seem a lot for Taylor and Jas and Lily, and to much for Jo and Martha to be near misses.

37 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I hope you guys realize that Forbes list is 100% bullshit, I know a couple names who are making well above 4M and they ain't there :rofl:

Well it's easy to guess who are those 'TAX EVADERS'. They don't want to be on the list and bc it's the simplest way to reduce income taxes.

Irina Shayk and Bar Refaeli are pretty suspicious in this case. Bar arrested in the past in Israel for tax evasion, she is still doing it with help of her husband. And Irina is giving false statement to the Russian state about her income every time.

Every country has different income taxation procedure and most non-american models learned tricky ways to not paying to high amount of tax to their own state. The best way is being aware of the FORBES' List.

It has nothing to do with evading taxes, it's just stupid and absurd to be sharing your financial status with the whole world. Pretty sure they still pay their taxes, they simply don't want people (including potential clients) how much they are making. If one year you make 4M and the next year you make 1M it means you are probably not selling well or you are not as in demand as you were, you are less profitable and that won't look too good for you. These women also have families, and to have your $$ plastered all over can easily make them targets to all kinds of things. 

Honestly, I'm not a model and I don't go around telling people how much I get paid, actually no one does. IDK why you would expect models to be doing it, there's a reason why the agencies speak to Forbes but never really confirm numbers nor do they confirm who pays better, who pays less and who made how much money.

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

I knew there it was something fishy about Taylor, Jasmine and Lily's place in the list! But, why lie? What can they win with that?

to get more reconittion VS and the Girls wins alot because brands will think they are now so so big and important.

besides IMG , Taylor and Jas are the American VS  Angels that VS is promoting more. thats also why Jas and Tay were the only ones going to the VMAs send them by Vs team ... i wouldnt be surprised if they pay to Forbes to put some girls on that list tbh.

It's not about not sharing your financial status they do share but just not the exact amount of money they earned. Bar Refaeli would be the perfect example she was on the list in Israel when she jailed for tax evasion so she shared her financial status but not the true amount. Same for Irina.

3 hours ago, ceceshores said:

I was going to say the same thing re: the Forbes list. Didn't some model who was actually on the Forbes list call it out for being BS within the last few years? I can't remember. 

It was Gisele. She said she doesn't even know how much money she makes. At first I was like everybody knows how much money they make but then I realize she could be telling the truth because athletes/celebrities/models have financial advisers that they trust with their money. That's also why some of them (putting my accountant hat on) are suspect to financial advisers stealing and defrauding them of millions of dollars.

@Clauds Are you talking about some other models making more than 4 million in the period between June 1, 2015, and June 1, 2016, leaving aside any personal investments in financial instruments etc.?

Regarding Gisele, she wouldn’t ever see that kind of money because the numbers are before fees and taxes.