Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, MarVS said:

Actually Sara looks better than the rest for the first time she doesnt look upset.  Romee looks awful .. when she close that much the eyes (cause she have very small eyes) girlfriend looks like a chinese dude.

2 hours ago, MarVS said:

888f22478810907.jpg 083f93478810913.jpg 

Whatever round eye! :crossedarms:

I have almond shaped eyes like Romee.

I'm just messing with you, but my second sentence is true though.

20 minutes ago, bellazonelurker said:

Is it just my phone glitching or VS really deleted both post of Taylor in that fugly outfit?

I hacked the account and deleted that stupid gif thing.

Taylor is staying at the viceroy hotel. I'm too lazy to go wait and ask her to sign my catalogue tho.

4 minutes ago, LuckyXR said:

Did they throw the pink thing on to cover her nipples in the bralette?

No, they're lined and they would have just used pasties if that was an issue. They're just really really trying to push that "let it peek out" styling. She changed again, and this outfit looks thrown together last minute. :rofl: 

On 4/18/2016 at 11:25 AM, star2011 said:

God! That's some bad acting going on ?

If I'm not mistaken, Taylor Hill does seem to have actress aspirations, well her sister does too. If so, someone needs some better lessons stat. 

14 minutes ago, Annabeth said:

If I'm not mistaken, Taylor Hill does seem to have actress aspirations, well her sister does too. If so, someone needs some better lessons stat. 

Taylor's already trying to break into acting. She's got a bit part(she might not even have lines :idk:) in The Neon Demon. 

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Taylor's already trying to break into acting. She's got a bit part(she might not even have lines :idk:) in The Neon Demon. 

I didn't know that lol. 

I guess we'll see how that goes. If she does have lines and delivers them just like in that instagram video, hopefully she tries to get lessons to improve. Otherwise, I guess she could always play silent eye-candy.